"Hey, don't do it please!" (Alexander Wickham x Male!Reader)

Basically Y/N pranks Zander by pretending to commit $u1cid3 but Prank gone wrong And yes I still can't use my laptop rn so still no photos (I'll add some when I can)

~ Alexander Wickham x Male!Reader ~

Pronouns: He/Him (Male pronouns)

Requested by unihair  (again)

Type of One-shot: Angst

TW: (fake) $u1cid3 and Death.

Timeline: Uh Idk, You can make it up ig-

Ships Contained: Zander x Y/N, Lailey, and Jean.

(This chapter may be triggering for people who have expirenced people's death.)

Insipired by this song (My R):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink-haired Devil's POV:

"You sure this is a good idea, Milly? What if he actually takes it seriously?" Y/N asks me for the 5th time.

I suggested Y/N to do a prank on Zander to pretend to commit $u1cid3 to get Zander to confess to him even tho it was a little too far, He wasn't actually gonna do it.

"Possitive and if he does take it seriously then probably stop the prank." I said and we heard The Music club's footsteps coming towards us.

"Quick, Their coming! Get into possition!" Said Y/N facing the School fence while I Pretended to look sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grape Lord's POV:

"Luke, Hailey. Could you keep the PDA down?" I asked in the kindest way as possible, I was kinda getting disgusted by Them who kept flirting with each other non-stop.

"You're just Jealous that you're the only one, single. You still haven't confessed to Y/N~" Hailey teased and I became a tomato.

"Hailey, Shut da Fvck Up!" I f-bombed her and She looked taken back and Zipped her mouth shut.

"Well, Hailey does have a point. You still haven't confessed yet, Zander. When are you gonna do it?" Sean asked me while Putting an arm around Jake's Shoulder.

"I'm still thinking about it, I just wanna keep our friendship for now.." I frowned and Saw Milly and Y/N.

Milly looked scared and Had (fake) tears running down her face while Y/N was staring at the Rooftop fence then Y/N took his shoes off and placed them beside.

Y/N started to climb the Fence and I widen my eyes, Knowing what he was about to do.

"Hey! Don't do it Please!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I heard Zander shout "Hey! Don't do it please!"
And I turn around and saw him, Fear flashing in his eyes.

"Y/N! What are you doing?! GET DOWN FROM THERE!" I hear Hailey shout and Saw her and Luke holding hands.

Milly then Winked at me and I shake my head and continued to pretend to commit.

"Y/N! PLEASE! THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A MOMENT!" I heard Zander shout again and I really wanted to stop but Milly said that he is gonna confess But it seemed like he was too scared to confess.

"GET DOWN" - Hailey

"DON'T DO IT!" - Luke

"ITS NOT WORTH IT!" - Jake

"DON'T LEAVE!" - Sean

"I LOVE YOU!" - Zander

I widen my eyes at the Last sentence.

He actually confessed..

But right when I was about to get down the fence

I slipped off the fence

I closed my eyes for the burst

But for some reason, I didn't felt it.

I opened my eyes and felt someone holding me.

It was Zander.

He climbed the fence over to me and was holding my hand tightly.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE, CALL 911!" Zander shouted to Hailey and she immediately called an ambulance.

"Just hold on, Y/N...d-d-don't let g-go..p-plea-se" He stuttered while choking on tears.

Out hands couldn't hold on any longer..

I fell...

And fell...

And fell down the building...

With Zander..

I opened my eyes and Saw light all over the place.

'Am I dead?' I thought and Looked around for Anybody.

But the only person I saw was Alexzander Wickham.

"Y-Y-Y/N?" He stuttered and I ran the speed of light to him.

Once I reached him and Hugged him tighter then ever.

"Are we d-dead?" I asked and He nodded, looking at me with sad eyes.

"At least, we're together..." Zander let go of the Hug and kissed me softly.

I wanted to Turn back my decision..

I wished that I confessed the right way, Not like this..

But another selfish part of me was Happy that I was with Zander, Alone..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now where did my tissues go? I swear I had a box of it somewhere beside me.

Words: 754