Secret Relationship (Drew x Fem!Reader)

I have achieved my 2nd Drew One-shot.
and My Gacha club is working again! :D

~ Drew x Female!Reader ~

Pronouns: She/her (Female Pronouns)

Requested by AreebaDazzle

Type of One-shot: Fluff + Angst (a lil bit ig)

TW: Swearing.

Timeline: AU where Zoey and Drew aren't dating.

Ships Contained: Drew x Y/N, Jailey, Lander and Platonic Silly.

(Btw You're Zander's twin sister and Hailey's Step sister.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"Alright, that's enough Drew." I pushed My Secret boyfriend who kept kissing me all over.

"Noooooooo" Drew whined still having his hands on my waist.

"You're awfully clingy, today. I'm gonna be late for Band practice." I tried to get his hands off me but He was too powerful.

Yes, I'm dating Drew. my fvck1ng bully since Middle school. Of course, You may be wondering on why the fvck am i dating my Enemy well yes It was an enemies to lovers type of thing but we decided to keep our relationship a secret.

We knew people would Judge us since we literal act like Enemies to the public eye but When the doors are closed, we're extremely in-love with each other.

My Twin brother, Zander would definitely not approve our relationship due to the fact, Drew bullies him all the damn time and I always keep telling him to stop doing that but He says that he does it to keep our relationship safe.

"Zander is gonna be suspicious when he finds out I'm late, How bout later at your house. we can cuddle, alright?" Drew let go of my waist and huffed.

"Fine, keep that promise." Said Drew Kissing me softly and Pulling away.

"Don't worry, I will but now I gotta go before Zander kills me for being late again." I left a quick kiss on his cheek before leaving him in the empty class-room and ran to the music club, praying to god that Zander wasn't there yet.

But it turns out, Zander was already there with his hands crossed.

"You're late again." Said Hailey who was Holding her Boyfriend's hand (Jake)

"Heyyyy guys, hehe. sorry for being late again." I said leaning on the door of the Music club room.

"Sis, This is the 5th time that you've been late. Stop trying to act like nothing happened." Said Hailey letting go of Jake's hand.

"Just trying to defuse the tension, anyways can we just start band practice or Am I seriously gonna have a Extreme staring contest at each other?" I said with Sarcasm as Milly, Sean, and Jake chuckled while my Twin brother and my step sister continued to glare at me, if looks could kill, I would've been dead by now.

"Fine, Your bass guitar is over there." Said Hailey pointing to the corner where my guitar was laying at.

I picked it up and we started our band practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After School...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV (Again):

I was walking out of the school with My Step-sister, Hailey and my Twin brother, Zander when I saw Jake with the Jomies.