What the- (Luke Peterson x GN!Reader)

Requested by sleepsar123 :D

~ Luke Peterson x Gender Neutral! Reader ~

(You are Hailey's biological Sibling but Zander's 2nd Step sibling.)

Pronouns: They/them or whatever your pronouns are.

Type of One-shot: Fluff.

TW: None because this is gonna be wholesome.

Ships Contained: Luke x Y/N, Jander, Haisy, Silly.

(this is probably either gonna be cringe or actually gonna be wholesome also all the ships are dating including You and Luke)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I was skipping happily through the halls till I heard someone call my name.

"Pssst, Y/N. Psssssttt." I turned around and saw Rosy Holding out a green potion.

"huh? What is it, Rosy?" I asked and she tossed the Potion in my hands, Good thing I had good reflexes so I catch it in time.

"Drink it, I wanna see If it works." She says with a Wide Grin.

"Uh Ok?" I said as I started drinking the potion But it tasted really weird and My head started to get dizzy.

"W-What did you put in T-this?" I stutter out and Everything turned pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosy's POV:

"Huh It actually worked." I said while Y/N passes out on the floor.

"Well their gonna turn into a baby soon so Imma leave them in the Music club room." I shrug and drag her unconscious body to the club room, Seems like no one's concerned of me dragging their body.

On the way to the club room, Y/N's body was getting less heavy. I was guessing the process of turning into a baby was working.

"Yup the potion definitely worked." I drop Y/N's Baby body on the floor of the Music club room.

"I'll just leave them here since the music freaks are gonna come here soon anyway." I shrug my shoulders, closed the door and Left.

'Can't wait for their reactions.' I thought smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailey's POV:

Me, Jake, Zander, Daisy, Sean and Milly on the way to the Music club room till Luke runs to us in Sweating river.

"Have any of you seen Y/N?" Luke asks while trying to breathe.

"No? Last time I saw them were entering the school." I answer and Luke grows in worry.

"Maybe their in the music room already." Said Daisy holding my hand.

Luke ran like the speed of light to the Music club.

"Dang he's fast." Zander said as he gets picked up by Jake.

"Not as fast as me!" Said Jake running with a Tomato zander in his arms.

"Hey! Wait up, idiots!" Milly jumped on Sean's back so she can get a Piggy back-ride from him.

"Ow, Milly!" Sean winces since Milly didn't give a warning.

"Sorry, Sean. Just go after them!" Milly Points to Jake and Zander who were close to the music club.

"*Sigh* Fine, onward we go!" Sean Runs while holding Milly so she doesn't fall off his back.