Love Tropes (x Reader Version)

So i saw this video on tiktok about love tropes with Hamilton the musical and Glee.

So i thought 'maybe I should make an TMF x Reader' AND I DID.

I only did a few ships that would match so not all Characters x Reader are here.

Soulmates: Jake Sterling x Reader

The two main characters feel they destined to be together. However, Other forces or characters in the story conspire to keep the lovers apart.
From deadly hurricanes to horrible curses. The more obstacles in their path, the better.

Right Person, Wrong Time: Luke Peterson x Reader

When two people (presumably Soulmates) are made for each other but were not able to get together due to unfortunate circumstances.

Friends to lovers: Alexzander Wickham x Reader

When two characters, who have a hitherto been friends discover a growing attraction to each other.

Destined to be together: Sean Everett x Reader

These are stories of two people who were just "meant to be." every path they take in life seems to lead them into each other. Their intense bond gives them the resolve to stay together, no matter what circumstances or the hardships.

Unrequited love: Drew x Reader

When a character falls in love with the other character but the same one doesn't come back to the other character.

Love at First sight: Millicent Brooks x Reader

Two characters meet and fall deeply, madly, passionately fall in love with each other immediately.

Damn, 3 chapters a day + one earlier at my jake book. Motivation came back from the grocery store.

Words: 261