"Satisfied" (Drew x Fem!Reader)

Y'KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS,

IT'S HAMILTIME, MOTHERFATHERS!!

~ Drew Williams x Female!Reader ~

Pronouns: She/Her (Female pronouns)

Requested by my brain cells.

Type of One-shot: Angst because obviously if yk the song then yk what's gonna happen.

TW: Swearing.

Timeline/AU: Hamilton the musical AU (act 1 at the Winters ball)

Ships contained: Drew x Reader, Droey and Jailey.

Context: not me thinking of this at 10pm rn.

Roles:

Drew as Alexander Hamilton

Reader as Angelica Schuyler

Zoey as Elizabeth Schuyler

Hailey as Margarita Peggy Schuyler

Jake as John Laurens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD PERSON POV

WHEN THE SCHUYLER SISTERS ARRIVED AT THE WINTERS BALL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE Little Hailey Schuyler, the youngest Schuyler sister hopped out of the Carriage with her older sister, Zoey Schuyler following behind her.

Then Lastly the oldest and Famous Schuyler sister, Y/n Schuyler followed both of them. Right as she got out of the carriage, she was stopped by her arm being pulled back by her father. Philip Schuyler.

"Remember this, Y/N Angelica Schuyler. If you don't find a future husband here at the ball then I'll find you one myself. Got it?" Her father hissed out in a pissed but yet calm tone. Y/n nodded and continued to follow her siblings inside the ball.

Y/n Angelica Schuyler was expected to be married to a wealthy man at her age but unexpectedly she wasn't. She wasn't interested in any of the mans that came up to her and she made it her mission to find a wealthy and loving husband at the ball to make her dad proud and for her not be alone anymore.