1st Chapter - My Cold Sister's Friend

"Onii-chan, my friends will come here today. Is that okay?"

     "Is she beautiful?"

     "Ugh... You are always like that. Anyway, give her a rest. She isn't a cheap girl, so don't bother her too much."

     "Alright, Mikocchi~" 

     Well, it has been a while since Mikocchi, my little sister brought her friends to our house. Well, she said, that she didn't want to bring them to our house because they always trying to ask Mikocchi to introduce me to them.

     "Well, that's hard being a cool and famous person." I chuckled. I actually never think about that before, but... ever since my previous ex rejected me i have always tried to be a better person, work out, and anything. After that, she regretted that and after that, I really become narcissistic about myself because some girls suddenly hit on me.

    "That was cringe," I said to myself.

    I read some books in the living room alone while Mikocchi still waiting for her friend. And suddenly the bell rang.

    "Onii-chan! I think it was Lamy-chan, can you open the door for her?"

    "Alright~" I walked towards it and opened the door. I looked there is a girl with silky blue hair and a beautiful attitude. She looked at me for a while and introduced herself "I- I am sorry for bothering, my name is Yukihana Lamy and I am Sakura Miko's friend."

    "Ah, Yukihan- No.. Lamy-chan~ I see. You can come in Lamy-chan"

    "A-Ah, thank you umm..." 

    "I am Mikocchi's onii-chan."

    "Thank you Onii-chan"

    "You are welcome. Please come in"

    Mikocchi then went downstairs and get Lamy-chan. "Lamy-chan!! Let's go upstairs~ Anyway, Onii-chan. Don't bother me, I want to stream!"

    "Alright~ I will bring you some tea later~"

    I looked at them went upstairs, and I overheard them a little bit "Your onii-chan is so kind" said Lamy-chan

    "Fufu.." I heard that Lamy-chan, i am sorry even though you are cute, i don't want to be in a relationship yet.

    I went towards the kitchen and make them tea. I also go get some cookies and brought them upstairs. But suddenly...

    "Um, Onii-chan." someone suddenly approached me from behind and it was Lamy-chan. "M- May I know where is the bathroom?" said Lamy-chan.

   Ah... This is so classic. I am sorry Lamy-chan, I already encountered someone with the same technique as you. This is so funny.

    "Lamy-chan~" I get close to her and tried to wall slam her to make her heart flutter and then fall in love with me. "Did you want to know where the bathroom is, or do you want to know where Onii-chan is?" I then looked into her eyes and then this will be game ov-

    "HUH?" said Lamy-chan. I looked at her face and.. She looked at me like I was a piece of trash.

   "A- Eh?" This becomes awkward so much that i suddenly apologize to her

   "A- Eh?" This becomes awkward so much that i suddenly apologize to her. "I am sorry, the bathroom is on the front Ma'am."

    Lamy-chan is still looked annoyed and then after a while, she bowed her body and went towards the bathroom.

    "T- This is my first time... Sh- SHE IS SO COOOL!!" This is the very first time someone looked so cool to mee. B- But... I can't doing it something like that again or she will hate me. Oh my god, her cold attitude... was really cool to me.

*LAMY-CHAN*

    I went towards the bathroom and locked the bathroom. What is that just now, Miko-chan's Onii-chan suddenly wall slamming me when i just asked about the bathroom.

   IT ISSS SOOOO COOOOOLLLL!!

  "Why why?" Why does he look so cool just now? I thought he was a kind person but, what is that attitude just now. His face, his eyes just look so cool to meee. 

   My heart is racing so much... B- But he is my friend's brother. Is Is it okay? No no, i don't think i am falling in love. THEN WHY IS MY HEART RACING SO MUCH?  If it is like this, I will come to Miko-chan's house every week. No No, she would be suspicious if i doing something like that. But if i didn't meet him..... Wait calm down, Lamy-chan. There is no way you fall in love just because someone did that to you.

    I went outside the bathroom. I looked there was Onii-chan from on the stairs. I passed by with Onii-chan on the stairs without saying anything. Look, my heart was didn't race like before again, as expected that was a mistak-

   "AH" Snap! Why did i slip on the stairs, this is baddd...

*BRAK*

    "Lamy-chan, are you okay?" i looked at Onii-chan and tried to keep my poker face again. I nodded and went away towards Miko-chan's room.

    "Lamy-chan? Are you okay? Your face is so red"

    "U- Un~" i nodded. After that, i lay around Miko-chan's bed and hide my face on the pillow. I don't know, i just want to scream

HE IS SOOOOO COOOOOOOOLLLL!!

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Nb: Behold! My last new project!! Cold. ft Yukihana Lamy!! Well, i just want to make another wholesome series since the sweet marriage already ended, soo... Here we are. I am sorry if the Y/n a little bit cringe lol, but anyway~~ I HOPE YOU ENJOY ITTTT !!

The tags: Romance, comedy, wholesome

Source pict: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4638379