20th Chapter - Sleeping

"Are you alright, Lamy-chan? Why are you spacing out?" Miko looked at Lamy who was looking at the floor continuously. 

     "Ah, it is alright. I am just a little bit tired after having fun with Onii-san." Lamy smiled. But Miko knew something up from her smile because it was different from her usual smile.

     "So, you already knew about Onii-san?" 

     "A- Um... About what?"

     Miko carefully dodged the question since she didn't know if her brother already told Lamy or not about him moving to another city. "Onii-san is doing his final project for his bachelor's degree. He will graduate soon."

     "Ah, yeah. He told me that he is working on it." Lamy then looked away from Miko. "And he said... He was moving out to another city after he graduated."

     Miko still looks at Lamy's face and she found out that Lamy was about to cry. "Lamy-chan..."

     "Onii-san is..." Lamy suddenly looked at Miko with a smile. "...so cool, right? Mikocchi?"

     Looking at her once again forcing her to smile, Miko didn't want to say something that can make her cry. The only thing she can do right now is, calm her down.

     "Yeah, That is my Onii-chan, you know?" 

     Lamy nodded with a smile. But she still felt a little hard to accept the fact that Y/n will move out from here, that is why... she grabbed the blanket on her tightly.

      Miko walked toward the bed and sat next to Lamy. "Hey, Lamy-chan. Why don't you spend more time with Onii-chan? I know you don't have much time with him anymore. But, the most important thing you should do now is, treasure your time with him. Spend a lot of time and be happy together. And even if you are separated for a while, that doesn't mean you can't meet him anymore. You can still call or video call each other."

      Lamy's face became bright. She suddenly smile and looked cheerful, "Treasure my time with him. Mikocchi, you are a genius!" Lamy then got up from the bed. 

      "Eh? What do you mean?"

      "I will go to his room right now!" said, Lamy excitedly. After that, Lamy went outside and directly went toward Y/n's room.

       But on the other hand, Miko's face became red, and blushed, "Wait, that's not what I meant, Lamy-chan!" She was embarrassed because of the thought of what will the two do in the room. "Not in this house!" said, Miko.

      Y/n, who was about to go to sleep, suddenly heard someone knock on his door. He immediately went toward the door because he was confused, "Who comes this late?"

     But after he opened the door, he never thought that he found Lamy standing in front of his room. "Lamy-chan?"

     "Onii-san!" Lamy moved toward him and entered the room. She hugged him tightly which made Y/n even more confused.

     "Lamy-chan, what happened?"

     "L- Let's spend more time together. I want to spend the night with you, Onii-san." said, Lamy. She looked at Y/n directly into his eyes and Y/n was blushing because of that. And when Y/n looked at Lamy's face, the only thing he can think of was how beautiful and cute Lamy is.

     "W-Wait, what do you mean by that?"

     "I- I want to be with you for the entire night"

      Y/n's face blushed even more. He then looked away because he was about to go crazy if he looked at Lamy's face a little longer. "W-Wait, w- we can't do that yet. I- I mean, Mikocchi is also home. And we- we are not married yet."