3rd Chapter - Ganbatte

"Thank you, Onii-chan for accompanying me to the station," said Lamy

     "Well, I don't want Lamy-chan to get hit on, so it's alright" 

     "Huh? That was nonsense, I can get hit on the train and the way to my house too, you know?"

     Y/n looked dumbfounded after what he heard just now, he looked at Lamy for a while, which confused Lamy.

     After a while, he smiled at Lamy and get close to her. "So, Lamy-chan meant, that she wanted to accompany by me to her house, huh?"

     Lamy didn't answer Y/n and kept looking at Y/n with no emotion. But after a while, there is an announcement that Lamy's train had already come. "My train has come, thank you so much Onii-chan. See you later" And she left him immediately.

     Y/n stood still even though Lamy already left her. He was blushing while hiding his face "That stare... Oh my god" he said. 

    On the other hand, Lamy's expression still didn't change, she walked from slow to faster. But even though she looked like she is fine, in her heart... Everything was a mess. Her face becomes redder and even redder while she walking.

    "I- Idiot, idiot!! That's not what I meant! Onii-chan idiot!"

*WEEKEND*

     Y/n just laying around on the sofa without something special to do. He just kept reading a magazine he bought a week ago. 

    "Onii-chan." called Miko.

    "Hum? What happened Mikocchi?"

    "Lamy-chan will come shortly, but I have something to do. Can you accompany her for a while?"

    "EEEHH LAMY-CHAN WILL BE HERE? LEAVE IT TO ME~~" 

    "Sigh... Yeah, yeah. Don't make do anything weird. Just talk to her or play a game, whatever"

    "Alright~~" Y/n hummed happily.

    Miko then went inside the room and sighed. "I hope everything will be alright." And then she started to turn on her computer. "Hhh... Onii-chan should be happy if he is with Lamy-chan. But, why... Am I feeling uneasy?"

    After a while, there was a bell rang in his house. That bell made Y/n jump over the sofa happily and hurries to go to the door. He opened the door and smiled immediately. It was Lamy, and when Lamy looked at Y/n, she looked down to hide her face from Y/n.

    "Lamy-chan is here, Mikocchi already told me. Come in"

    "Pardon the intrusion, Onii-chan."

     Lamy went inside the house shyly, it was because Lamy still conscious after what happened a few days ago when Y/n accompanied her to the station. "Ah, by the way, Mikocchi said she will be a little bit busy, so you can wait for her in the living room."

     "A- Ah..." Lamy nodded and then went to the living room with Y/n. Lamy then sit on the sofa while Y/n was still in the kitchen and wanted to serve Lamy.

    "Here Lamy-chan, a tea, and cookies. I am sorry, we didn't have so many snacks."

    "N- No, everything is alright, Onii-chan."

     Y/n then looked at Lamy, who enjoying her snack, deeply like there is no tomorrow. Y/n also smiled at Lamy but Lamy looked uncomfortable and asked him directly

     "Um- What happened, Onii-chan? Why did you stare at me like that?"

     "Ah. I am sorry, it was just Lamy-chan is too cute when enjoying her snack, I didn't realize that I stared too much."