15th Chapter - Our Relationship

"I will be streaming, don't bother me Lamy-chan, Onii-chan."

     "Do your best, Mikocchi~," said, Onii-chan. Lamy-chan also said the same thing while waving her hand toward me. I was sighing with relief. I am glad they already made up, though. It made me want to do better at streaming now. 

     Looking at them being together made me feel so happy. Finally, Lamy-chan can be honest with herself and not lie about her feelings anymore. And as for Onii-chan, I hope he wouldn't think any bad thoughts once again. Because Onii-chan is always like that, and of course, it would affect Onii-chan's relationship with other women.

     Well, I am glad that Lamy-chan is the one Onii-chan fell in love with, though.

     I entered my room and then sat on the chair. I also prepared for the setup of the streaming while smiling. After a while, I started the streaming "KonMimi~ Everyone! Because today I am in a good mood, let's play together with me!"

    Yeah. I hope everything will be alright. Even though I don't know what is happening with them right now. But I hope, they won't fight and there will be no misunderstanding anymore. 

*LAMY AND Y/N*

     It has been thirty minutes since Mikocchi left us, but... We still can't talk to each other. I think it is because of the awkward atmosphere we had before. I should try to break the ice.

    "Umm, Lamy-ch..."

    Eh? Why did she move away from me? She even cornered herself and looked away from me. But... Aren't we in a relationship right now? She said yes when I asked about it before? Did she have a change of heart or something?

    "O- Onii-san." Lamy-chan peeked and took a glance at me. Her face was so red, "I- I am too embarrassed."

     I never thought that I would be hearing those words from Lamy-chan. Because she used to be cold to me. But looking at her fidgeting her body like that. It looks like the ice already got melted, huh?

     "It is alright, Lamy-chan. You can take your time." 

     "B- But, I am afraid Onii-san mad at me again"

     Lamy-chan looked down as if she was guilty of what happened in the last incident. Well, I think it was nobody's fault or you can say Fifty-Fifty. But, It was the past, we have to forget it and move on from that.

     "I won't, Lamy-chan. I will never be mad at you in the first place"

     "Lie" Lamy-chan pouted. "Onii-san avoided Lamy-chan, that means Onii-san was mad."

     "Well, I wasn't mad Lamy-chan. I just... felt a little bit disappointed. I thought you only became closer with me just because I am Mikocchi's older brother."

     "Well, I thought Onii-san was flirting with me just because I am Mikocchi's friend."

      "Of course not! I fell in love with you from the very first glance"

      "T- Then me too! I fell in love with Onii-san from the first glance too!"