11th Chapter - Feeling Bad

Hmmm. Lamy-chan and Onii-chan didn't even meet now in the house. Actually, i want to gather them in one room and ask them what happened, but i bet Onii-chan would not like that idea and even rejected it.

     This is so hard and frustrating. They used to be lovey-dovey but now they look like they don't even know each other.

     After a while, Lamy-chan entered my room once again and her eyes were teary a little bit while looking at me, I became worried about her

     "What happened, Lamy-chan?"

     "M- Mikocchi," She was about to bawl.

     "W- Wait, why are you crying Lamy-chan?"

     "Onii-san..." 

     "W- What happened? Did he do something to you? What is he thinking? I will nag h-"

     "N- No, I think... This is because of me. Onii-san is so cold toward me. He didn't even look at me, and I think he hates me now"

     Sigh, I knew if something happened between those two. Looking at Lamy-chan who always trying to keep the secret by herself like this... I knew sooner or later this would happen.

     I then hugged her and patted her. I think this is the best time to ask her what happened between those two.

     "So, Lamy-chan... Tell me what happened between you two. Both of you were acting weird since last week."

     "I- It is,"

     Lamy-chan then told me that back then when Onii-chan bought the non-alcoholic sake and she thought it was the usual sake. And she was thinking that she would be drunk so soon, that is why she was trying to be closer to Onii-chan. 

    "Summary, you thought that you were drunk?"

    "Y- Yes,"

    "But it turns out you are still sober and flirted with Onii-chan."

    Lamy-chan was blushing, "W- Well..."

    "AND THEN FINALLY YOU REALIZED THAT IT WAS NON-ALCOHOLIC SAKE?"

    "T- That is what i told you okay! Y- you don't have to say that one more time!"

    What with this strange love from her? If she messed up like that, it would be easier for them to date each other right? "I just want to clarify, alright? And then... Why don't you date? Don't tell me you said something like, "Please forget about it" or anything like that."

    She then avoided my eye contact "I- I don't know to be honest."

    It looks like a lie but on the other side, it looks like she was telling the truth. "Are you for real?"

    "I was so embarrassed that I don't know what I just said! And if he hates me, that means that I said something horrible to him, right?"

    "Well, I can't disagree with that," Well. I slowly understood what happened to Onii-chan. I bet he was thinking that Lamy-chan rejected him. And, he must be so traumatic about it since he has a dark past with his ex-crush.

    Lamy-chan's face looked so sad and I think she was feeling bad now. I have to help her now and clear the misunderstanding.

    "Should I tell Onii-chan about it?"

    "W- Wait, B- But what if Onii-san hates me even more?"

    "It is alright, Onii-chan is not that kind of person."

     I pulled Lamy-chan's hand and then went in front of Onii-chan's room. "Are you ready?" I whispered to Lamy-chan and she nodded.

     I knocked on Onii-chan's door "Onii-chan~"