9th Chapter - Eh?

After watching the movie, both of them were still holding each other hands like none of them wants to let go. Y/n was holding her hand tightly and like Lamy, she didn't do anything about it but she returned his hand-holding.

    Still, none of them talked and just went here and there without any goals because they just wanted to be with each other for a little longer. After a while, both of them took a glance together and their eyes just met. They looked at each other for a while, until they realized it and looked away.

   "I- I am sorry, Onii-san." 

   "I- It is alright, Lamy-chan and I am sorry too"

   Both of them then looked at each other once again and they looked at each other faces, and both of their faces were blushing. Y/n then held Lamy's hand even tighter, "Should we eat something, Lamy-chan?"

    Lamy was looking down and trying to hide her face from Y/n, "U- Un~" She nodded

    Lamy was looking down and trying to hide her face from Y/n, "U- Un~" She nodded. Y/n pulled her hand gently,

    "Then, let's go."

     Both of them then walked here and there without finding a good place to eat. "Um, Lamy-chan do you have something you like?"

     "W- What?" Lamy's face was blushing once again. "I- I don't have someone I like," she said while looking at Y/n. Y/n was confused, 

     "I am not talking about someone, though. I asked about food,"

     "A- Ah..." Lamy froze up, her mouth was opened because she was too stunned to speak. "B- Beef," She then picked a random food.

      They went directly to a restaurant, which served beef on it. But, unfortunately, all of them are closed. "Quarantine, huh? I think we should pick something else, are you alright Lamy-chan?"

     "Well of course. I am fine with anything as long as I am with you, Onii-san."

     "Eh?" Y/n was embarrassed after he heard that, but he knew that Lamy said that without knowing anything that is why he just kept that to himself. "Uhum, So... Should we eat sushi?"

     Closed.

     "Should we go to the Chinese restaurant?"

     Closed.

     "Steak and Hamburger!"

      Closed.

      Y/n was frustrated because his plan was a mess. "Why the hell all of them were closed because of quarantine? It should be no more quarantine."

      But Lamy suddenly touched Y/n's back, "Onii-san, why don't we eat at your place? We can eat with Mikocchi there."

      "Well, Mikocchi is a little bit busy for today, that is why I don't want to disturb her today."