12th Chapter - I LOVE HIM

I was feeling down for the entire week and can't even focus on the class or the stream. It was because of what happened with Onii-san. I- I never knew that Onii-san would get a girlfriend quickly like that.

     "Well, he is a womanizer after all."

     With a sigh, I went to my desk and turned on my computer. I wonder if Onii-san still watches my stream or not since we didn't talk anymore. B- But, why does my heart ache every time I remember him. I just,

      "I miss him so much," 

      Suddenly there was a notification from my phone. Is that Onii-san? I hurry to pick up the phone,

      "Lamy-chan,"

      "Ah, it's you Mikocchi."

      "Huh? What with that reaction? Is it that disappointing that I call you all of sudden?"

      "W- Wait, no-no. It is just, I thought it was somebody else."

      "Who did you expect then? Onii-chan?"

      "W- what? I- I..."

       "Well, I will be coming to your house, Lamy-chan. There is something I want to talk about."

        Eh? Why did Mikocchi sound so serious? Is that important? And what is it about? Onii-san? Ah, I can't be like this, I am always overthinking it.

       "Alright, then."

       Since Mikocchi's house is not that far away, he would be here maybe in a few minutes. Maybe I have to clean my room first while waiting for Mikocchi and prepare for the snack.

       After preparing all of that, Mikocchi was already here in front of my house while pressing my bell. "I am coming~" 

       We then directly went toward my room as soon as Mikocchi entered my house. "Pardon the intrusion~"

       Mikocchi sat down on the floor and looked at me, "There is good news and bad news for you."

      "Eh? What with this all of sudden?"

      "It is about Onii-chan."

       Her face looked so serious that I am afraid that something happened between us. "W- What is it?"

     "The good news is, It was all misunderstanding."

     "What is?"

     "That day, when you wanted to talk with Onii-chan and suddenly there was a voice came out from Onii-chan's Laptop, it is his friend, Kubo-senpai and he is a boy."

      "A- A boy? B- But his voice,"

      "Well, yeah. He looked and sounds feminine that is why I thought he was a "she", too."

      "B- But, it looked like he was dating him,"

      "That is why I wanted to tell you, no. Onii-chan is not taken yet, that is the good news for you."

      "I- I see," W- Why am I feeling relieved? "A-And what is the bad news, then?"

      "So, in summarize Lamy-chan, i already know that you and Onii-chan were in love with each other."

      "W- Wait, i- it..."

      "Be honest, Lamy-chan. This is for your sake. Lying about your feelings is not a good choice. I knew you are so shy around people and maybe you didn't mean to hate someone because of your behavior, but... Sometimes people could misinterpret your intention, Lamy-chan. They could think from a different perspective from you,"