4th Chapter - Dangerous

"My-chan.... Lamy-chan...." There was someone suddenly getting closed to me and calling me louder and louder. "LAMY-CHAN!" 

     "U- Uwa... M- Mikocchi, you surprised me"

     "What you daydreaming about?"

     I suddenly remembered what i daydreaming, it was... Onii-chan. He was so kind and cool yesterday. I even dream about him last night. Ugh... This is not good. I wonder what happened if Mikocchi know about this.

    "N- Nothing. By the way, do you know how to build this PC?" I changed the topic so Mikocchi wouldn't get suspicious.

    "Hm- Back then, Onii-chan was the one who helped me to build mine. I thought you buy the whole PC, not the equipment."

     "Well, I saw on the internet that it would be better if you build your PC since you know which kind of PC you need."

     "Well, that was not so wrong. But, if you don't know how to build, that was so hard for me and you." Mikocchi then picks her phone and looked at the phone. She took a photo of my unassembled PC.

      Mikocchi stared at the phone for a while. She looks like she was waiting for a message from someone. I wonder w-

     "Onii-chan will come here. Is it okay for you, Lamy-chan?"

     "Eh?" O- ONII-CHAN WILL COME HERE?? "W- Wait a minute, Mikocchi! My room is messy and if Onii-chan will see my room. I- I think..."

     "Well, we can build your PC in your living room if you wanted"

     UGHHHHH THAT WAS NOT THE REASON MIKOCCHI!! IF ONII-CHAN IS IN MY HOUSE, I THINK MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT! IT WOULD BE BAD AND AWKWARD FOR SOME REASON

     "So? How?"

     I calmed my head a little bit. I have to focus. I have a dream to become a VTuber. If I was hesitating like this, i can't even do that in the future. S- So... For now, let's just do my best.

     "Well, it is alright. He also can do that here."

     After like 30 minutes later, Onii-chan came to my house and was greeted by my mother. "Oh my, what a handsome boy. Are you Lamy-chan's boyfriend?"

    "Pardon the intrusion, my name is Y/n. And i am Sakura Miko's older brother. I am here to help Lamy-chan to build her PC."

    "Wow, you are so polite. Lamy-chan, why don't you date hi-"

    "MOOOM!!" It was so embarrassing if she asked me something like that, and it will make the atmosphere between us even more awkward.

    "Well, it will be a pleasure to become Lamy-chan's boy-"

    "ONII-CHAN!!" I pulled his hand and brought him to my room immediately. I was so shy that i can't even look at him.

    "Ahaha, i am sorry Lamy-chan. I am just joking"