6th Chapter - Supporting

"G- Girl?" Y/n looked shocked and as for Lamy, she can't help but hide her face. Y/n smiled, "There is no way Lamy-chan. Tha-"

     Lamy then took her phone and then showed Takahashi's photo that she went to the same school as Lamy. And it was an all-girls school.

     "Do you believe me now?" asked Lamy. Y/n then chuckled and then grabbed Lamy's hand.

    "I am sorry everyone, I have something important to do~"

    "Well, of course, you are. Go for it" said Y/n's friends.

    Y/n pulled her hand and then went somewhere a little bit quiet. Lamy still felt shy and also a little bit guilty even though it was not her fault in the first place. And Y/n still didn't make a sound at all. Lamy, who stood behind him got worried,

    "Y- Y/n- onii-san, are you still mad?"

     But instead of mad, Y/n suddenly chuckled again. "How can I be mad at you, Lamy-chan." He turned around and look into her eyes with a big smile on his face. "I am just too happy that you clarify about the misunderstanding just now."

    Lamy's heart throbbed, her heart beats even faster. "I- It is..."

    "Did Lamy-chan want to tell me that she is not in a relationship? I wonder why did you do that"

    Lamy tried to look away and keep her poker face while hiding her face with her hand. But Y/n, pulled her hand and looked into her eyes. "No, not hiding face, Lamy-chan."

    Lamy looked at Y/n while blushing and that made Y/n even happier. "Yeah, I like that expression too~"

     "L- Let me go" Lamy tried to push Y/n's hand because she was too embarrassed to face Y/n

     "Hey, Lamy-chan. You invited me to lunch just now right? Should I come too?"

     "D- Do as you like." said, Lamy trying to avoid eye contact. After that, both of them went together to the canteen where Miko is. Miko sighed relieved that it looks like the misunderstanding had already been solved.

    "Everything is alright?" asked Mikocchi. Lamy was still shy and can't look at Y/n's face and as for Y/n, he still looked at Lamy intensely while supporting his chin with his hand. "Well, everything looks normal to me" Miko mumbled.

*TOMORROW*

     Lamy is in her house while preparing her computer. Yeah, that is the first time she will do a VTubing. She already got her 2D model and also her channel. It is only her time to do the job.

    "Ahh... I am so nervous," said, Lamy-chan. But she remembered what Y/n said before that the most important thing is her determination and the feeling to never give up. 

    She then took a deep breath and she then started her stream for the first time and still waiting for people to join. Suddenly there are some people already joined the stream.