13th Chapter - Streaming

I was coming out of Lamy-chan's room after I forgot my smartphone there. But, my heart was beating so fast. D- Did she just say "don't leave me, Onii-san"? N- No, I must be hearing things. This is bad, if I misunderstand it again she would hate me even more and it would be awkward to only meet her in the future.

     Yeah, once again... I misunderstood someone's intention. It is just like back then. 

     "Huh? Like you? Are you kidding me? You are not even my type. I only wanted to be close with you because you are friends with Tomo-kun"

     Ugh, the memories kept coming back and haunted me more and more. I am glad I can figure it out faster, if not... I would be bothering her every time. Yeah, maybe it was also the same as back then. Lamy-chan only wanted to be with me because she is Mikocchi's friend. 

     Though it has been a while since I fall in love with someone. And the history repeats itself. Haha. 

     Well, I will be just loving her from afar, maybe it needs time to move on from Lamy-chan. Still, I want to support her because she always has been nice to me. I want to repay it, without bothering her anymore. I wonder how uncomfortable Lamy-chan was when I kept flirting with her.

     I am the worst.

     I then went home and as soon as I sat on my chair, I looked that Lamy-chan would be streaming in an hour.

     "Good luck, Lamy-chan."

     While waiting for her, I will just eat first and maybe played a game a little. But, suddenly there was a phone call from Mikocchi.

     "What is this now?"

     I picked up the phone and suddenly Mikocchi was shouting at me, "ONII-CHANNN IDIOT! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT, IDIOOOTT!"

    Wow that was literally the loudest shout I have ever heard from Mikocchi. "I- I am sorry, Mikocchi. I thought you are going to play with Lamy-chan"

    "Ugh, you are annoying Onii-chan. Do you think I don't know that you are avoiding Lamy-chan?"

     Eh? W- What did she say? I- Is it really visible? "W-What do you mean, Mikocchi? I don't understand it at all." Well, let's keep playing dumb.

     "That was not cool of you. It is not like you. You are always clinging and flirting with Lamy-chan, and suddenly you changed as if nothing happened. Do you ever think what Lamy-chan would feel?"

     What Lamy-chan feels, huh? I bet she felt nothing. Why would she think of me? She just rejected me a while ago, so there is no way she would think of me.

     "I am sorry, I am sorry. I won't do that again~ And It is just I don't want to bother Lamy-chan so much, because she must be busy being a VTuber, right?"

     "Why did you always lie, Idiot Onii-chan. You always like that. Just like back then when you got rejected by your crush, you said you don't care about it at all but you always ignored me for a couple of days. Do you think I am too stupid for that? You are my brother for almost 25 years and how could I not recognize that!"

      "M- Mikocchi, you misunderstand i-"

      "Onii-chan. You are the one who misunderstands everything." 

*BEEP BEEP*

      She hung up the phone call. I wondered what did Mikocchi mean that I misunderstand everything?