17th Chapter - For The Future

I went outside with Tama-chan after agreeing to the contract with the lecturer. So, the contract will be after I graduate in it will be around 3 months after this. I will start my project next week and I think I will be busy around that time too.

     "Are you still hesitant?" asked, Tama-chan.

     "Do I look like I am hesitant about it? I already agreed about that, there is no way I am hesitant."

     "But your face looked like you are still unsure, though. How many years do you think I knew you, Y/n? You are like an open book, always."

      Well, I wouldn't say that I am already sure about it but... I have to do this because this opportunity won't come twice. If I can do this... 

     "Hey, be sure to talk with your girlfriend about it. Don't make this another misunderstanding and made your relationship worse. You are dating her now, so make sure to not fight over something trivial."

     Tama-chan is right, I have to talk about this to Lamy-chan and asked about her opinion. And if she will agree to this, then I think we would have a long-distance relationship. "Sigh, I know Idiot. Don't worry about it."

      "Of course, I worry about that. Because if you got broken-hearted you will just become the worst part of yourself. Won't listen to everyone else and become a womanizer. I just hate the part of you."

      I looked at Tama-chan and smiled at her, "Yeah. I hate the part of me too. But, I already have someone that change me, So... Don't worry about it."

     Hm? Why did she look at me like that? Did I say something wrong? "Huh, you are changed, huh? If it is like this, I think I should thank your girlfriend for it. And maybe, there will be a lot of people who become relieved and happy."

     What Tama-chan said to me felt real feel to me

     What Tama-chan said to me felt real feel to me. Because that reminds me of my little sister, Mikocchi. She said that she hates me too, because of what happened to me.

     I wonder what Mikocchi thinks of me right now.

     "Alright, alright, leave that to me." I said, "Now. I think I have to talk with Lamy-chan, right now. Ciao~"

     "Ciaoo~"

     But, what should I say to Lamy-chan? If I said, I will move to another city, she would be disappointed, right? And what if I told her I have a job in a different city? That would be the best choice, right? I mean... That is the truth.

      Lamy-chan must support me about my future, though. But... I don't know why I am so afraid of long-distance relationships. Ugh, what should I do?

      But while I was thinking about that through. Suddenly there was a phone call from Mikocchi. I wonder what is happening?

      I then picked up the phone,