2nd Chapter - Lunch

"Mikocchiiii~" Y/n entered her sister's room, Sakura Miko. And Miko looked at him confused, because this is so rare that his brother looked so happy.

     "Why, Onii-chan?"

     "Hey, Hey. Introduce me to Lamy-chan, pleassee" Miko looked at him disgusted and turned away to look at her computer 

     "No way, Lamy-chan is a pure girl. Don't you dare to flirt with her"

     "Eeeehhh~" Y/n then got closer to Miko slowly and he looked at Miko's photo on her table, and there was Lamy in the photo. "Hey, does Lamy-chan have a boyfriend?" 

     "Huh? What does that mean? Why are you so curious about that?"

     "Who knows, It's just I am curious about that. This is the very first time that I feel something like this"

     Miko looked at Y/n surprised, she never believed that his brother who looked like a womanizer just interested in someone. "Onii-chan?" Miko got touched by her brother's words.

     "Yeah, the way she looked like me like trash. SHE JUST LOOKED SO COOL!! SHE IS-" Miko got annoyed and then threw her brother away from her room. 

     "Don't you dare to flirt on Lamy-chan!" and then Miko closed her door. Y/n got sad and begged for her for a while in front of her door. "Pleeasee, Mikocchii~~"

*TOMORROW*

     "Um- Mikocchi, why did you stare at me like that?" Even though Mikocchi and I had already known each other for a long time, getting stared at like that felt uncomfortable.

     "Say, Lamy-chan. What do you think of my Onii-chan?"

     E- EH?? N- No way!! Did Mikocchi know what happened yesterday? Well, of course, she would the way that I was acting weird yesterday. This is bad, I should keep this a secret for myself.

     "W- Well, Onii-chan is a nice person" I looked away while drinking something.

     Mikocchi still looking at me intensely, "Lamy-chan..." She moved closer to me, "Are you interested in dating?"

     "PPPFFFFFFTTTT" I spit all of my drink and all of the drinks got on Mikocchi's face. "M- Mikocchi, I am sorry!!!"

     "Why are you spitting your drink like that Lamy-chaaan," said Miko while wiping her face with a napkin.

     "That's because of your weird question." I avoid her eye contact because I was so embarrassed and scared, what if Mikocchi know about it.

" I avoid her eye contact because I was so embarrassed and scared, what if Mikocchi know about it

     "You know, my Onii-chan was well known as a womanizer in this university."

     "Eh?" I got surprised at her words, I thought she was lying but her face got serious all of sudden. "A-And? T- That's information is not important to me" Well I said that but.. Why is my heart suddenly feel heavy?