10th Chapter - Strange

"W- What are you talking about, Onii-san" Lamy looked embarrassed and tried to avoid Y/n's eye contact. But Y/n didn't want to give up, he pressured Lamy until she got cornered by Y/n and then he wall-slammed her,

   "Don't play dumb, Lamy-chan. I heard all of that. You said that i am cool and anything like that, i also even caught you red-handed that you are still sober because the sake i bought was non-alcoholic."

   "S- Stop it, Onii-san." Lamy got even more embarrassed, she was trying to look at Y/n's face, but she can't because it will make her even going crazy

" Lamy got even more embarrassed, she was trying to look at Y/n's face, but she can't because it will make her even going crazy

   "Lamy-chan, i want to be with you forever, just like you. That is why,"

   "I- I am sorry, Onii-san. C- Can you forget all of that? I- I didn't mean everything i said."

   "Eh?" Y/n shocked.

   "I am sorry, i- i will go to Mikocchi's room now"

   Lamy then left Y/n alone in the dining room. He was standing still and didn't know what to do. And as Lamy, she tried to go sneakily into Miko's room with a red face. And Miko was aware of that,

   "Hey, What are you doing, Lamy-chan?" whispered, Miko.

   "J- Just a little bit, Mikocchi. I am so tired"

   And just like that, the day ended for all of them. And tomorrow came, Lamy as soon as possible went back home before she met Y/natn the house. She was trying to go sneakily. She looked left and right and noticed there was nobody there. She went outside the house safely.

   And the morning for Y/n and Miko was still the same. At least for Y/n. Because Miko noticed something different from her older brother.

   "Onii-chan, are you fine? You look terrible today?"

   "What do you mean? I am okay" He chuckled. "I never realized that Mikocchi is so consideration of her Onii-chan~ Do you love me that m-"

   "No." said, Miko annoyed. She then sat at the dining table with Y/n and ate her breakfast together with him. "So, Lamy-chan yesterday suddenly went to my room, what just happened?"

   "Nothing, maybe she just tired or something."

   "Well, she said the same thing."

   "Hahaha, then that is that. Why are you so worried about" Y/n smiled and laughed cheerfully. Miko looked at her older brother confused. For her, it is just something different from him, but she can't explain what just happened. And for now, Miko left him just like that because she didn't want to force him to talk about something he didn't want to talk about.

*MIKO*

    This is strange, Onii-chan is sure different today. If anyone looked at her, I bet nobody would notice that there is something wrong with him. But, I am her sister for almost 20 years, and I knew something is going on with him.