Final Chapter - Melted

"So, Mikocchi, Lamy-chan. Are you ready to be interviewed?"

"Ah, Onii-chan. Some of my friends will come later."

"Alright, Mikocchi. That is easy"

Y/n then prepared the chairs for him and the interviewee. There, Y/n will ask Mikocchi and Lamy one by one in turns. The first one who will get interviewed is Mikocchi,

"Just relax okay?"

"Well, If you are the interviewer then everything is alright."

"Ahaha, are you still not good with other people?"

"Well, I am still working on it okay!" said, Mikocchi. 

"I know, Mikocchi. I am not mocking you, okay? In fact, I am so proud of you. You are a cool sister."

"Stop it, you Idiot brother! Just let's start the interview!"

"Ahaha, alright, alright~"

Y/n opened his sheets and started to read the questions for Mikocchi. All of them are related to a virtual activity that is influential to the business and economy.

"Now a lot of people can earn money without going outside the house. They can become virtual illustrators, Metuber, or maybe a VTuber like me. Because people tend to stay a lot in houses nowadays because of the pandemic that happened over the past few years. And of course, people would get bored without entertainment, or looking for an online job to spend their time."

"Then, what do you think about the virtual activity for the future."

"Hmm.. That is a good question. Because some people do virtual activities to spend their time when they are staying in their houses. But, it is quite comfortable, to be honest. It is not easy at first time, but if you already have your people and fans, everything would be fun."

"So you are saying that in the future, there will be even more people who try to be a VTuber or Metuber?"

"Maybe, but as I said, they have to work hard so they will get their audiences."

And that was the end of Mikocchi's interview. And after a while, Lamy-chan entered the room, and then they were about to start the interview, but....

"Hey, why are you blushing, Lamy-chan."

"I- I- I am not!"

"Are you embarrassed?"

"Well, you know... I am not good with people, so..."

"I see."

"W-Wait, you are not going to put this on your project, right?"

"Ahahah, of course not! It is our secret, Lamy-chan~"

Lamy's face blushed and looked away, after they calmed down a little, they began their interview.

"For me, a lot of virtual activities now are for experiences. MeTubing, Drawing Illustrations, and everything else are examples of activities that can be done virtually and people will get a lot of money from there. As a certain someone said, if you are good at something, don't do it for free"

"Like killing?"

"K- Killing? What do you mean, Onii-san!!"

"Ahahah, I am just joking, anyway... Thank you, Lamy-chan for your participation."

Lamy is looking at Y/n, suddenly gets up, and walked toward Y/n. "Onii-san... Does this mean, we will separate soon?" asked, Lamy while pulling his shirt with her index finger and thumb.

"L-Lamy-chan..."

"When will you go to the other city?"

"I will have a presentation for my project next week. And the day after, I will go to the other city for a practical and tour a little bit. I will be staying there for another week."