16th Chapter - Dilemma

"Lamy-chan." Y/n suddenly approached Lamy who was sitting with Miko and her other friend. Her face became red because many people's eyes were directed at them.

     "O-Onii-san. What happened?" 

     "Nothing, I just want to call your name" Y/n was smiling while looking at Lamy, making her more embarrassed. Miko, who saw their lovey-dovey aura, felt annoyed and said to her other friends to go with her.

     "M-Mikocchi, where are you going?" Lamy held Miko's hand to prevent her to go.

     "I don't want to see your lovey-dovey relationship in front of me."

     "Mikocchi, you know me so well." said, Y/n, and on the other hand, Miko sighed. After Miko went away leaving them, Y/n asked Lamy for a date after the lecture today. 

     "Today? But I have a stream in the night" Lamy whispered at Y/n.

     "It is alright, I will take you home before the stream start."

      "A-Alright then." Lamy hid her face from Y/n. This is only their second day after they are in a relationship but Y/n already cannot wait for another date with Lamy. 

      Y/n was so happy because Lamy became more honest than before and made Y/n easier to talk to or approach Lamy. He remembered that she used to be so cold that he didn't know what is going on inside her head, even though Y/n kind of liked her attitude. But the most important thing is that Lamy didn't want to have another misunderstanding with Y/n, because she remembered that everything from their relationship always led to a misunderstanding.

     "Lamy-chan, do you have another lecture for today?"

     "Yeah, one more at 12 O'clock."

     "I see, with Mikocchi?"

     "No, Mikocchi didn't take this lecture so I was alone there."

     "Should I go with you so you won't be lonely?"

     Lamy looked away in embarrassment. She was trying to hide the fact that her face was blushing from Y/n because she knew that if Y/n knew that he will tease her even more.

     "W-Well, If Onii-san wants that, what can I do?"

     "Then what do you want? Do you want me to be there?"

     "I-It is..." Lamy became more embarrassed.

     "Say it~"

     Lamy slowly turned her face toward her red face, "I-I want Onii-san to be with me."

     Y/n smiled while looking at Lamy

     Y/n smiled while looking at Lamy. "Well, then. I will be there because I don't have any lecture at 12 O'clock. My lecture is at 2 pm"

     "Alright then." Lamy smiled and fidgeted her body a little bit. But her happiness suddenly broke down because suddenly a woman was approaching Y/n.