5th Chapter - Boyfriend

"Ugh," I woke up with a headache and my face was a little bit hot. Am I sick? I then get up and look at the mirror near the door. "My face is red but, I don't think i am sick, though."

    Is it because i was drunk last night, or... because of what happened with La- Lamy...chan. Ugh, i was so embarrassed if i think about it once again. Sigh. Were the words that came out of Lamy-chan's mouth the true feelings of Lamy-chan? 

   *SLAP* I should be happy, but... Why, am I getting scared? Is it because I am not worthy of Lamy-chan? Yeah, she is a pure person. On the other side, I was so famous to be called a womanizer. I only was messing around with her a little bit, even yeah I think i also like her. But the very first time, i don't think she would be interested in me.

   "B- But..." Ugh, this is bad... I suddenly remembered how she cling to my body while saying that I am cool. I have never felt so embarrassed like this.

   Sigh. Let's just wash my face and go to university for no- 

   Um? Why is Lamy-chan doing in my bathroom? I tried to wipe my eyes and look at her. She looks so real. Oh my god, i think i am in love with her, i even hallucinated her just now, and moreover, she looks so beautiful in my eyes just now.

 Oh my god, i think i am in love with her, i even hallucinated her just now, and moreover, she looks so beautiful in my eyes just now

     "O- Onii-chan? Why are you staring at me like that?" said that hallucination.

     "Ooohh~ Lamy-chan!! I missed you~ I want to meet you"

     "HUH?" That hallucination answered me, "W- Well, I am here... But what are you talking about." I saw her face becomes red, ahah she just looks Lamy-chan when she was embarrassed back then.

     Eh? By the way, why did the hallucination respond to me? Well, well... I am still hangover, i think. I even talk to hallucination.

    "O-Onii-chan, until when will you keep staring at me? That is embarrassing."

    "I am sorry, it is just i can't stop looking at your cute and beautiful face, Lamy-chan. Sigh. I hope it was real though. I wanted to tell her that"

    "W- What are you saying?" she said. She also looking away from me. Is this hallucination quite real huh? I d- "And what did you say that you say you hope it was real? Are you dreaming?"

    "Huh? Am i not?"

     "...." That hallucination staring at me seriously, she didn't talk again for a while. I then looked at the mirror, and found there is a reflection in the mirror.

    S- So, you say... That Lamy-chan in front of me is real? "W- WAIT, ARE YOU REALLY LAMY-CHAN?"

    "O- Of course, why are you getting surprised anyway?"

    "What is happening? A- Am i getting married to you or what? W- Why are you here? And why are you getting dressed like that"

    "W-WHAT ARE YOU SAYING" Her face becomes red again, "It is because i was so drunk yesterday, and then Mikocchi told me to sleep in her room. Well, it is because i am washing my face now,"