18th Chapter - Hard to Do.

It has been already a half hour since Mikocchi leaned herself on my body. And I patted her head since then to spoil her. I wonder how long has it been since the last time she was this clingy toward me.

      "Mikocchi, are you mad at me?"

      "Why would I?"

      "I mean, you used to be so clingy to me like this. But, now..."

      Mikocchi looked at me directly in my eyes, "I am not mad, I am just disappointed. You know how I adored you back then. I mean, I never saw someone that cool and I respect you so much."

      "Ahaha, well you used to say that If you want to marry me over and over again, though."

      "Well, it was already a long time ago, baka!"

      "Ahaha, I am sorry. I am sorry."

      "Then, the way you changed. It pained me. My cool and also ideal brother suddenly changed because of a broken heart. That sudden change made my heart feel lonely, and that is why I became a VTuber back then. I thought you are going to prevent me from doing that. But, the way that you support me... Even though you are so kind that you supported me... It feels like, you don't care if I became a VTuber or not."

      "Mikocchi..." I never knew that she was so sad about it. I remembered it, back then when Mikocchi said she wanted to become a VTuber. She looks like she was so passionate, I thought it was because she wanted to become a VTuber. But it was the opposite, huh? She wants me to stop her being a VTuber,

      "Then, do you regret being a VTuber? Are you going to stop?"

      "Regret, huh? Everything was like a chain, Onii-chan."

      "Huh? What do you mean?"

      "The way that, you got broken-hearted and changed. I became sad and decided to become a VTuber. I met, Lamy-chan because of the VTuber thing. And... Lamy-chan and you fell in love with each other. And then she changed you again,"

       Now that she mentioned it. It looks like if there was dark, there will be also light. "Fufu, it was like a fate, huh?"

      "Right?" Mikocchi smiled again and also leaned herself on my body again. "And now, what you gonna do, Onii-chan? Are you going to tell Mikocchi about that?"

      "Hm, Of course, I should, right?"

      "Should? It is more like, You have to tell her!"

      "I knew right. I don't want to have any misunderstanding moment with her anymore."

      "Yeah. It is frustrating looking at you two." said, Mikocchi while looking away. She then got up and started to clean up the middle room again. "Lamy-chan is a nice girl, don't you dare to hurt her."

      "I won't, I won't" I looked at her and she looked more cheerful. "Anyway, Mikocchi. You don't have someone you like?"

      "HUH? ALL OF SUDDEN?" She blushed, "I- I don't. Idiot!"

 Idiot!"