14th Chapter - Honest With Each Other

Chat: UWAAA! Do your best, Yuki-chan! I will support you!
     Chat: Go get him!

     I was reading at the chat and this is my first time seeing this. I mean, people who simp at VTuber always went crazy when they were talking about their love life. Was it because Lamy-chan is an independent VTuber? So she didn't have any "contract" and can freely do whatever she wants?

    I didn't know that one, actually. Well, it is still a hunch, though.

    "Ah, wait no. no. I think that would be hard since we didn't talk with each other anymore. Even though I want."

     Ah... I suddenly got up from my chair and put my jacket on. I went downstairs, and put my shoes on in front of my house door.

     Suddenly someone entered the house and it turns out Mikocchi was the one. "Where are you going, Onii-chan?"

    "Ah... It is nothing, just need an air" When I was about to go out of my house, Mikocchi suddenly said,

     "Lamy-chan is still streaming and she said she is going here after streaming."

     "As I said, I just want to breathe fresh air."

     "Do as you like~ HEY AT LEAST BRING UMBRELLA! IT WAS RAINING OUTSIDE"

     I then ran outside and directly went toward... Lamy-chan's house.

*LAMY*

    "Thank you for watching, everyone! OtsuYuki!"

    Lamy then leaned on her chair and sighed. She was so tired that she can't move from her chair for a while. "Ah, This is bad! Did I just tell my feelings on the stream?" Ugh... I was so nervous. Well, it is alright. It is not that everyone knows who I am so that is alright.

     "B- But Onii-san knew that it is me!" But well, I think Onii-san never watched my stream again, though. I never spotted him anywhere.

     At least, my heart felt a little better even though I can't say that directly to Onii-san. But at least, yeah... Just like the chat said, I have to talk with Onii-san when I had a chance. And maybe, if he keeps avoiding me, let's just... cut ties with him and just think that he is my friend's older brother.

     "Haha, I wonder how long until I can move on from Onii-san" I got up and looked at the window,

     I prepared myself to go to Mikocchi's house. I am so nervous that I will meet Onii-san there once again. Sigh. I slapped my face "Let's do this"

     I went downstairs and heard there was some noise coming from there. "What is that mom? A guest?"

    "Ah, here she is... Lamy-chaan. Here!"