21st Chapter - HE LOVES ME!

"Hm, that is rare to see you working hard, Y/n" It was my friend and also Senior, Tama-chan suddenly approached me when I was working on my project. 

"Ah, Tama-chan. Well, I have to finish this project quickly. It was what I was thinking about."

"Hm? Why did you look like you just changed your mind? Did something happen?"

Something happened, huh? 

I remembered yesterday when MIkocchi and Lamy-chan were sleeping in my room, I found that they didn't want to separate from me. But even though, I have my own plan so I can make them happy. That is why I promise to finish this project quickly and...

"Well, that is complicated. But I will tell you just after I finish this project."

"Hee, playing secret with me, huh?" Suddenly Tama-chan pinched my cheek and tried to mess with me. "I am your senior, remember? You have to tell me!"

"What? Where on earth that you have to tell everything to your Senpai? That is nonsense? And let me go, I want to finish this project"

"Oi, don't you forget I helped you back then, you ungrateful child" She then pointed her finger toward me, "And don't forget that you are under me right now in this project. I won't help you until you tell me what happened?"

"Hey, you can't use your power and position to do something like that! That is a hypocrite!"

"Kukukuku, that is my authority. So don't expect me to be nice to you, Y/n."

"Well, I will just call your boyfriend here," Yeah. The one who can stop here for being annoying like this is her only boyfriend, Kubo-kun.

"W-Wait, don't do that!" said, her.

I then took my phone and start calling Kubo-kun. "Moshi moshi Kubo-kun."

"Wait, Y/n! I am sorry!"

"There is something I need to discuss with you, your girlfriend is making a ruckus here and playing around with me"

"KUBO-CHAAAN! No! He is lying" she shouted so hard because I think she wants to her voice to be heard by him. Well, but that is too late, he will be for a second.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

"W-Wait, Kubo-kun..." Why this became like this? I didn't expect this to happen... "But, it is your girlfriend's fault!"

"Well, she is not wrong." said, him. "She has the authority to not help you. And in fact, I am interested in your story, Y/n~"

"KUKUKUKU Y/n! You underestimate our bond together!" said, Tama-chan. "If you think that Kubo-chan is the one who leads this relationship then... you are wrong. Back then when he tried to lead the relationship was only a role-play between us."

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"The truth is, I am the one who leads this relationship! KUKUKU, if you remember back when he used the wig because of me, it was because I ordered him to do that! Right, Kuubo-chan?"

Kubo-kun then looked down and his face was blushing. 

What the hell with this twisted couple? They are crazy!

"Fufu, good girl, Kubo-chan~ Understand now, Y/n? Now it is your time to get cornered by us!"

"Stop it, you are both crazy. Leave me alone."

"Y/n-san, it is alright. Tama-chan is nice,"

"Kubo-kun. Stop this!!!" He then moved toward me and bring some strange things. AND IT WAS A HANDCUFF!