6. Stay

Not really sure how to feel about it

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you

Yeah, it takes me all the way

I want you to stay

Lauren's POV

It had been 8 days since I did the mistake and searched for Camila, and since then thankfully I had kept my promise. I didn't think about it at all. There was no point in torturing myself for something that was over long ago.

Despite this, I felt little pinches of anxiety in my stomach. The following day was the day I had been avoiding thinking about, but at the back of my head, it rang like a bell. I was going to see her the upcoming day and that was inevitable. I had forgotten that we should also do rehearsals before the concert. Or rather I was trying to forget. I was going to meet everyone and also Camila, in Chicago's studio, to do some rehearsals of some of our old songs as Fifth Harmony and two days later we would have our double concert. Two days of rehearsals and two days concerts. Four days. Four days seemed too much. After four days of daily contact with Camila, I didn't know if I was ready for something like that since the last time I saw her 2 years ago, back in our last concert as Fifth Harmony, our relationship was the worst. She hated me and we didn't talk to each other. 'How should I treat her now after 2 years? Or rather, how is going to treat me?'

I decided to let the things flow, without busying my mind anymore since it was pointless. After all, my timeline was narrow. I had one interview after another, on TV, live shows and of course, everyone asked me about the upcoming concert of Fifth Harmony. My cheekbones hurt by the fake laughing and smiling.

My obligations had brought me to Los Angeles once again. I had to sing live at iheartradio Music Awards. It had become a routine. To whoever awards I was invited, I went 5 minutes earlier, then I sang and left immediately. Of course, I did that because I didn't want to sit only a few seats away from Camila and the trolls she hung out with. I was almost sure she had seen me singing on the stage. Or she might left when it was my turn to sing. When I sang in such events, I never looked at the front seats, knowing that she was probably there, so I didn't have to watch her face ever again. That day, however, for an unexplainable reason I felt quite uncomfortable. My clothes felt too tight and I sweated more than usual without any reason. It was probably the thought of Camila being in the iheartradio Music Awards as well. And maybe because the day, I'd have to see her was the upcoming day.

"Lauren, in 10 you're out." I heard the stressed manager of the event shouting from afar.

I was standing behind the entrance of the stage, waiting for the award of the best music video of the year to be announced and then sing. The elite of the music industry was there.

"Lauren Jauregui? Is it you?" I flinched as I heard a man's voice beside me. I felt uncomfortable when I saw who was the man calling my name.

"Brad?" I mumbled.

'What the fuck, he's the last person I needed to see.'

"Is it really you?" He pulled me in his hug. My body remained still until he snapped off. "How are you, I haven't seen you in ages!" His broad smile that made girls melt had reached his ears.

"Yeah, I think we haven't seen each other since we sang together in England if I'm right," I said a bit hesitantly since my memory had faded after so many concerts since then. He checked me out from top to bottom.