17. Lost On You

Camila's POV

"Earth calling Camila!" Dinah's voice beside me dragged me back to reality. "What are you thinking of again?" She arched her brow and took a sip of the champagne.

"Nothing, I'm just relaxing. Should I do a backflip to show I'm having fun?" I wasn't sure why I answered sharply.

"Yes, backflips! In the pool! Shall we dive?" Selena wrapped her arm around me.

We were in Taylor Swift's three-floored mansion for her birthday and despite her indoor swimming pool being appealing I wasn't in the mood for games. Taylor and Tom were already in the water, such as Ruby Rose with Cara Delevingne and Kesha, all over her. I wasn't sure how much alcohol they consumed, but it seemed like they would have sex right there. Taylor had called her squad and we were around 15 people. She wanted more private birthdays this year compared to the past years.

"I didn't bring my swimsuit, Selena." I returned hesitantly.

"Camila, we can dive in with the clothes." She chuckled and her arms wrapped around my waist to throw me into the pool.

"Yes!" Dinah exclaimed.

"No, no, no. Selena, don't please!" I whined and tried to break free. Somehow she stopped pulling me and then I realised it was due to her phone.

"You are very lucky, but you will pay for this later." She smirked and picked up the phone. "You're here?" I heard her asking before walking away to speak privately.

"You should have seen your face Camila, you turned red." Dinah laughed.

"Do you want to throw you instead, in the pool?" My death glare became playful instantly.

"Will, hold your wife back, she wants to attack me," Dinah yelled as I walked closer to her.

Will was in a deep conversation at that moment, but when he heard my best friend he immediately approached us, laughing.

"When you two are going to grow up?" He teased and placed his arm around my waist. He took a sip of his non-alcoholic drink since he rarely drank and kissed my cheek. "Do you want to leave?" He whispered to my ear, with my ear's lobe between his lips.

I felt that annoying numbing in my heart and my lips parted. Not because Will wanted to leave the party to have sex, but because at that moment Selena returned to the swimming pool and this time not alone.

Next to her, walked the bloody Lauren Jauregui.

'What the fuck is she doing here? She became a member of the squad she used to mock?'

"Oh well..." Dinah said watching Lauren and Selena. "Now the party begins." She commented and took another sip of her champagne.

I felt so anxious that made me want to leave the party right then. Selena and Lauren without even looking at us walked to the changing room. Tingles of jealousy crossed my spine and I tried to stop them.

I had to go, I felt exposed and embarrassed.

Lauren never answered the message I had sent her in the past week. She read it but never answered. It was that simple to her. That simply she didn't care anymore.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did I say something?" Will's worrisome voice pulled me back to reality and I remembered his question.

"No, baby. Could you get me some wine?" I tried to say indifferently. I desperately needed something to wet my dry throat. Will kissed my cheek softly and went to the bar to serve me.