25. The Other Side

And if you send for me

You know I'll come

And if you call for me

You know I'll run, I'll run, I'll run to you

Lauren's real caption on instagram

run run run, catch your breath

Camila's real tweet

Author's note:

Well as always every lewd chapter comes with a warning. This one is not only 18+ but for a very specific crowd. The subjects mentioned are out of the ordinary.

That's all...

Enjoy :D

Lauren's POV

"Lauren, you're too drunk and you know it." Keane chuckled.

"That means I'll have more stamina." I teased.

"That means when you get sober you'll have regretted it."

"Why playing hard to get since you want it?" I caressed her bare thigh.

"Whoah, Jauregui. You want all women begging you on their knees, don't you?" Her eyes landed on my hand which was a step from sneaking under her dress.

"Right now, I want to be between yours," I whispered close to her ear and watched her lips parting and eyes shutting from the shivers I caused her.

"Not a fair play, Lauren." She moaned. 'Is she turned on, already?' I moved my hand higher, under her dress, on her thigh and I felt every little pore on her skin standing out.

"If you don't want me to fuck you right here before everyone and be on the front page, let's go to my place." I removed my hand and stood up. Keane blinked dumbfounded and her eyes glowed from the arousal.

She followed me without talking at my car and drove to my place, without exchanging a single word. Thankfully it was a 10-minute ride because I wasn't in a position to drive more. My vision was blurry and my head was heavy. 'How much I've drunk? Will I fuck her or pass out as soon as I lie on the bed?' I took a glimpse of her bare thighs and wondered who wouldn't want a woman like this, while I thought of passing out next to her.

'If it was Camila I'd have undressed her already.'

'Shut up, Lauren!'

'Why am I thinking of her again? I haven't drunk enough?'

We reached my place and after I parked the car a little clumsily, we got in my house. As soon as the door closed, my hands grabbed her waist and pulled her body on mine. She immediately panted and my lips trapped the skin of her neck, biting her and then my tongue soothing the spot.

'Her smell is so unfamiliar. I'm used to Camila's scent.'

'Shit. Shut up!'

I tried to shut the voice in my head and lifted her dress from behind. Her arms tangled around my neck while mine groped her.