16. It's over

You lost her

And now she lights up that night-time sky for her new lover

'Cause he recognized her

As the moon

And you envy him

She could've been your moon,

But you were too busy chasing the dimly lit stars

Camila's real reblog on Tumblr

Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much

that he died every night

to let her breath

Lauren's real reblog on Tumblr

Author's note:

Before reading this chapter I just have to say this fanfic isn't easy to read if you get triggered by intense scenes of sadness, pain, NSFW, or vulgar vocabulary. I suggest if you, you better leave it alone.

I appreciate very much everyone who read it and thank you for that.

Enjoy the chapter :D

Camila's POV

It had been two months since that night.

Two entire months.

How was I?

I wasn't sure. A week after that night, my world tour began and it saved me because I had no time to think of anything that had been done. Every day I was in a different country or city, always surrounded by people.

At night when I returned to the hotel, I fell asleep almost immediately because the following morning I would have an interview, rehearsal or flight. At first, it was very difficult for me to stop thinking about her, but since my world tour started I managed to fill my head with my tasks. Even though in the back of my head, Lauren always existed. A memory of her would suddenly appear making me push it away the fastest possible.

My relationship with Will thinned out every time I went on tour. We mostly talked on the phone since he couldn't travel due to his job. He had travelled to meet me twice in the past, but on for a couple of hours, just to see my face. However, it was for the best to stay away from him, since I couldn't even face him daily after what I had done. He didn't suspect anything and thought my strange behaviour was because of the stress of my tour. I felt like the worst person in the world for cheating on someone who only gave me love. He was the most genuine and honest person I had ever met and I didn't appreciate it. I gave myself time and hoped that as time passed I would forget Lauren.

After all, I had no clue where she was and what she did with her life. After that night we never met or talked again. On her social media, she rarely posted as if she didn't want to show her thoughts or actions. It was like she was gone. She even cancelled her appearance at the awards she knew I was going to sing there too. She didn't even want to see me.