22. Do I Wanna Know? (Double Chapter)

R U MINE?

Camila's real reblog on Tumblr

I'm yours-You know it

Lauren's real reblog on Tumblr

Author's note:

Well, the following chapter is double. This means it'll be long. Not that others weren't, but ok :P

I hope it's not exhausting to read. I just didn't want to split it in half because it's one of the chapters I'd been waiting for so long to write :)

Enjoy :D

Camila's POV

'The end has come. The lies are going to be revealed. She will know I'm cheating on William with her crush, Lauren. She will never talk to me again. No one from the squad actually. Dinah will find out and will kill me, and then William and then my life will be ruined. I'll have no friends. Lauren will get bored of me in the end and find someone better. That's it.'

I saw Lauren picking up my trench coat and my heels from the floor, while I remained on the bed, zoned out, imagining the ruin of my life.

"Get up." She whispered and I saw the terror in her eyes. "Head to the bathroom."

"Lauren, you can't let her in. She will find out. Anyone can tell, you have just had sex in here."

The bed was a mess. The bed sheets were full of cream and bodily fluids, pillows on the floor, and Lauren's clothes and shoes scattered on the ground such as her underwear. As for Lauren, it was clear as day she had just had sex. Her hair was tangled, her lips swollen, her shoulder purple hickeys and bite marks and if we turned on the ceiling lights, there would be for sure marks on her neck and back.

"Camila, I'm trying to help you. If you don't want your best friend to find out go hide and let me take care of the rest." She whispered and handed me my clothes. Immediately she opened her suitcase and picked a black silk long kimono and caught her hair in a messy bun. I ran into the bathroom and did as she said.

The damned bathroom door was just a glass with blinds, so I could both listen and almost see everything. My heart stopped when I saw her walking to the door.

"Selena, what are you doing here?" Lauren asked in a steady voice and pulled the door slightly open, leaving no space for my friend to see inside.

"Can I come in?" Lauren thought about it for a moment and then pulled the door broadly to let her in, but I could see it was awkward.

Selena's eyes blinked a couple of times as she observed the room.

"I'm sorry, did I come in a bad time?"

"Actually, I was about to take a shower and sleep." Lauren shut the door behind her and Selena walked in the middle of the room. Lauren's eyes fell for a moment on the bathroom door, and then instantly back to Selena. "What's going on Selena? Is something wrong?" Lauren asked impatiently, confused by her visit at 2:30 am.

"I'd been calling you, but you never answered, which is why I came here uninvited. I didn't mean to bother."

'Phone? Where is my phone?' I searched panicked in my coat's pockets, when I noticed my purse on the couch, with my phone inside. 'Damn, I must have dropped it there without knowing, when I took off my coat. Fuck, Selena can't see it. She knows each of my bags collection.' That one specifically, was my favourite. I was nauseated from the stress.