20. The Rules

Hello, guys, there is an NSFW scene here, that you might not like. I suggest you move past this if you find it disturbing.

P.S. (I have to disagree with the author because it needs a proper PREPARATION so let's pretend it's done!)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it!

I want to be with you,

It is a simple,

And as complicated as that

Lauren's real reblog on Tumblr

As simple... and as complicated as that.

Camila's real caption on Instagram

Camila's POV

Lauren: You don't want to see me?

Her question caught me off guard. I don't know how much time passed without answering, but it was probably enough to get another text from her.

Lauren: OK, you probably don't.

She could see I read her messages.

Camila: You suddenly decided that you speak to me?

Lauren: Let's leave it at that. Would you like to drop by my hotel tonight?

Camila: I don't think so.

Lauren: Do you want me to make you come with texts or I should make do with doing you above the clothes?

My phone almost slipped at that moment. I swallowed dryly as my cheeks burned shamefully.

Camila: What's up with this new behaviour?

Lauren: My behaviour?

Camila: You're not going to tell me, are you? You rather prefer boasting about your achievements.

Lauren: What achievements? That every time you come more than once or that you drip before I even touch you?

I blinked at her lewd reply since it had nothing to do with the Lauren I used to know, and despite hating to admit it, she aroused me even more than before.

Camila: Congrats, you can make a woman come really fast, satisfied?

Lauren: I'll be satisfied when I take off your clothes.

Camila: It was you clarifying it won't happen again, wasn't it?

Lauren: You don't want it?

My body clenched. Another text followed since I didn't respond quickly.

Lauren: You can tell me if you don't want to and I'll never bother you again.

Camila: You know the answer already.

I typed without even thinking about it and the further consequences of this decision in my life.

Lauren: Then you're coming to my concert, waiting to leave with me.

The following hour passed with my entire wardrobe lying on my bed. My options were either too prudish, or too desperate, or too formal. Skinny jeans and a white shirt seemed okay, but I'd still prefer something better considering the "meeting" afterwards.