14. Jealous Or Not?

One day you're going to see her holding hands with someone who took your chance.

She won't even notice you because she's too busy laughing at the stupid jokes he makes.

And it will burn your heart seeing that beautiful smile on her face and realizing that you're not the reason anymore.

And then it will finally hit you: it was her, it was always her.

Camila's real reblog on Tumblr

If another man can make your woman laugh

You've lost her

Lauren's real reblog on Tumblr

Camila's POV

'Lauren...'

'What the hell does Lauren want here?'

I knew she disliked Taylor Swift and her squad and suddenly she appeared at one of her parties.

Selena as soon as she noticed Lauren, stopped dancing and approached Dinah and me.

"How do I look like?" She asked with agony and fixed her hair.

"Hot." Dinah shrugged arching her brow with curiosity since she couldn't understand what was going on.

Selena's face glowed as she heard Dinah's compliment. I was still too shaken to speak. My eyes were stuck on Lauren who walked among the crowd without having noticed us. Selena without losing any time, walked swaying her hips in Lauren's direction.

Everything happened in slow motion. When Selena stood before the girl that destroyed my mental world, I saw Lauren grinning with her red lips. Memories of her lips and tongue fighting against mine, tortured my head. 'Camila, stop you're engaged, what the fuck is wrong with you?'

Selena without losing time kissed Lauren's cheek and then whispered something to her ear. Lauren's black hair was pulled to the side, making it easier for Selena to sneak her face close to Lauren's neck. My eyes narrowed and my heart clenched. I could tell Selena was trying to smell her perfume. I didn't know what she told Lauren, but it made her laugh genuinely. My heart clenched as I watched her interacting before me without knowing I was there too. Selena checked Lauren out, and I couldn't blame her. Who wouldn't? She wore a t-shirt with her beloved Lana Del Rey, but the high-waisted jeans were so tight that showed off her curves, making her look like a goddamn rock star.

Suddenly Selena turned to my side and waved at me to go there and then Lauren noticed me. I felt like time had stopped. Her face faltered as soon as she met my eyes. Her jaw clenched and her lips were pressed in a thin line, before staring at Selena again. Dinah's voice beside me brought me back to reality. I wasn't listening to anything all that time.

"Camila, shall we go?"

"What?"

"Are you blind? Selena is waving at us all this time." Dinah said curiously and walked to them.

My feet stayed right there, like an anchor. 'Should I go and greet them as if nothing happened? People thought for four years we used to be best friends. Last month we had a concert together. Selena has no idea of any of these and it will be weird if I don't go and say hi. But I can't. I can't because the last time I saw her, we kissed.'