13. The Favor

Someday.

You might miss me.

(At least I hope so)

Camila's real reblog on Tumblr

You're not even mine to miss.

Lauren's real reblog on Tumblr

Camila's POV

"Good morning Brenda." I smiled at the receptionist of Will's law firm.

"Good morning, miss Camila." She grinned. "Do you want to take us to the 7th floor?" They always thought I needed protection to go from the ground floor to the 7th where was my husband's office.

"No. I'll be fine." I answered politely and called the elevator.

Everyone's eyes were on me. The entire law firm knew I was engaged with their boss, but they were always discreet.

"Good morning miss Cabello." William's assistant said as soon as the elevator's door opened. "Mr William is in a meeting right now. Would you like to wait for him in his office?"

"Yes," I said and walked. "I know where his office is, you don't have to accompany me," I told her politely when she followed me. I didn't know how many people worked at William's company, but I was confused every time I met new people trying to help me.

I got to his office at the end of the corridor. Rarely they did let someone get on the 7th floor, let alone to his office. Most of the clients hadn't even seen him, since he had many lawyers to represent them. He only represented very powerful clients or cases that no one else could handle. The empire he had built made him one of the most famous lawyers in the world.

"What a surprise!" He exclaimed as he stepped inside. I was standing before the glass wall admiring the view.

"I came at an inappropriate time." I turned to face him and smiled. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Don't ever say that." He returned firmly and came closer. I could smell his intense perfume. "For my future wife, any time is appropriate." His arms surrounded my waist. His brown eyes stared at mine with so much love.

The mention of becoming his future wife stressed me out for a moment, but I immediately ignored it. With Will, we were together for a year. Thanks to him, I could trust people again. Since the first time he met me, he never stopped showing me how important I was to him. He compensated for all the insecurities she had caused me.

"Is the most popular single ready to lose his title?" I teased and he pulled me closer to his muscular body.

"I'm looking forward to losing that title." He whispered, while his gaze was on my lips. Before answering him, he closed the distance between us.

My heart clenched.

My mind took me back once again, a month ago.

When her sinful lips touched mine and I the fool gave in.

I closed my eyes trying to push away any image of her and reciprocate the kiss properly my future husband. I would never allow such a huge mistake to destroy my relationship with Will.

I depended on our kiss in a desperate effort, and placed my hand on his brown hair, behind his neck. His hand went to the front of my stomach, caressing me gently and gradually more intense until I felt his fingers under my top.