15. Somebody Else

The thought of her hands touching his hair...

Makes me want to vomit

Camila's real reblog on Tumblr

Camila's POV

'What are you doing Camila?'

I couldn't answer to myself this question because my mind was full of Lauren.

My quick steps took me to the hotel's reception. I was drunk, angry, hurt, upset and all of these together made my mind spin.

"What's Lauren Jauregui's room?" I demanded.

"Miss, Cabello..." The girl at the reception recognised me and tried to remain calm, watching me in this state. "I don't know if I ca..." She tried to resist me since their policy-protected clients' privacy. However, my next move, cut her off.

'Jesus, the fuss it would make if the receptionist spreads the news.'

Without thinking I grabbed my wallet and I wasn't sure how much money I gave her.

"672." The girl whispered, staring at the money.

Before leaving I left some more cash on her desk. "Take these to forget what just happened."

The closer I got to Lauren's room the more my anger grew inside me. Anger to myself, to her for ending me up like this. When I stood out of her room, I was so angry that if I owned such strength I would have broken the door. My forehead leaned on the wooden door, trying to calm myself. I knocked twice and waited.

It was midnight, but I didn't care if I woke her up.

"Who is it?" I heard her raspy door. I didn't answer and she repeated louder.

"Open to me!" I retorted.

A few seconds passed and got no reaction.

"Open to me now!" My voice broke and I kept knocking on the door with all my strength.

Lauren immediately opened the door, with a frightened face. I passed next to her bumping her shoulder with force, without waiting for her to ask me to come inside.

She closed the door, but she didn't say anything.

"How ridiculous you are!" I spat.

"Excuse me?" Her jaw dropped. She remained before the door, without taking a step closer to me.

"How can you live with yourself?" The alcohol made me wild and uninhibited. I was jealous that Selena got her attention while a month ago she couldn't take her eyes off me.

"You came all this way to insult me? You should go."

"You have no sign of morality?"

"You made it clear Camila, for you I'm the worst person in the world. When are you going to stop rubbing it on my face?" She retorted and I knew her patience was giving away.

"People don't change after all. At least I hope you won't cheat on my friend as you did with Lucy." I spat and turned to leave, but she grabbed my arm making me stop.

"What do you fucking want from me?" I watched her for the first time so angry. "What friend? What are you talking about?"

"So you play it stupid now?" I yanked my arm from her grip. "You didn't bother to lay your hands on me a month ago and now on my friend too."