9. Still There. Still "K"

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, would it be to a "where" or to a "who"?

Lauren's real reblog on Tumblr

What's the fucking point without you?

Camila's real reblog on Tumblr

Lauren's POV

"Welcome!" Normani exclaimed happily showing her shiny smile. As the door opened a little more, a small brown dog appeared next to her feet, wagging playfully its tail.

"Is this Gigi?" Camila asked excited and extended her arms to hug the small dog. Gigi ran to her as if she knew her already and licked Camila's nose as soon as she picked her up and brought her close to her face.

"She's so tiny!" Ally said and caressed the dog's head.

"It seems she already liked you," Normani said.

I smiled at this innocent side of Camila. I always loved how she could turn into a child in seconds. But I didn't have that benefit anymore. She had taken it away.

"Come on, pass her to me because now that she greeted you, she won't leave you alone." Normani said and took Gigi. "Please, come in." She pushed the door open further.

Camila and Dinah walked first and I followed with Ally. I was trying to keep my attention wherever I could except her. However, the white sleeveless dress she wore didn't help at all. It contrasted perfectly with her tanned skin and fitted tightly, reaching just below her knees. Her curves were perfectly visible. I knew we should get dressed formally, but I didn't know exactly how formal we should and I was the most casual. I had black heels on, but also high-waisted dark blue jeans and a white T-Shirt with Nancy Sinatra. I also had on my shoulders my black leather jacket without wearing the sleeves since it was windy. The red lipstick saved the look a bit.

My jaw dropped as I observed Normani's house. It was rather a mansion with an infinite corridor that in the end was the backyard where a man was already there waiting for us. He wore a suit and looked elegant and very handsome. He stood before the swimming pool and immediately when he noticed us a smile formed on his lips.

"Welcome." He said and came closer to greet us. "Hi, I'm Frank." His brown eyes shined. "Normani's husband." He placed his hand on Normani's waist.

I couldn't help but admire how well-fitted they were. Frank looked a little older than us, around 26 or 27 years old.

"You must be Ally, the group's mom if Normani's information is correct." Frank continued and extended his hand for a handshake. "You, the mischievous Dinah." We laughed genuinely at his comments. In the end, only I and Camila were left. His attention was on us. "It would be impossible not knowing you two. You are Camila Cabello, and you, Lauren Jauregui." We shook hands and he earned an awkward smile from me and a bright one from Camila. "Even Gigi knows by heart your songs." He made us laugh once again.

"Should we take a seat?" Normani suggested and we followed her to the huge dining table next to the swimming pool. The maid served us the dishes their chef cooked for us. Even if I didn't feel like eating, I forced myself because I didn't want to offend Normani. It had been an hour and I felt more relaxed chatting with them. I didn't talk much, but at least I tried to be polite and participate, by commenting on something or answering when asked. During this time we learnt that Frank was a broker, one of the youngest and most successful of his generation. They met with Normani a few months after the split of Fifth Harmony when she had an appointment to invest her earnings from our group. It was love at first sight and a year later they got married. It made me a bit uncomfortable watching everyone have moved on in their personal life except me. I stayed behind. Probably emotionally dead after Camila. I didn't fall in love again nor have a normal relationship. My schedule was so full that I didn't have time for something like that. It made me wonder how Camila managed to have both since we had a similar routine. 'Is that fiancée so perfect that he doesn't mind if she's gone for months during her world tours?'