Sekiro Character Information:

I am sorry, alright. I just can't get enough of Akame ga Kill! Primarily Akame herself because... look at her... Isn't she so freaking hot?

Also, did you know that Akame is based on a character called Hikaru Izumi, the titular main protagonist of the hentai game Seito Kaichou Hikaru. Yeah, read the WMG for details.

Also, unless you guys have a far better idea at telling an Akame ga Kill! and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice story, let me know, alright?

Anyway, I have been playing a game called Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and is by far the hardest game I have ever played FromSoftware has ever created, playing with a character that isn't customized, a linear story and is far different from the other Souls-like games yet, it still has the same formula.

Immortality, tough enemies, tough bosses, secrets, multiple endings, lore and whatnot.

Obviously, if you looked at my tag, this is a Sekiro/Akame shipping because look at them all. Can't you tell that their behaviours looked the same thought for those who think that it will be weird for a grown man to be shipped with a young girl, I understand.

I'm not stupid. I can understand how creepy that is.

Just read through the story and you'll know.

Also, while there is no denying that Sekiro is a well defined character, the character information is necessary because I need to know of the many stuff that I can cram in the character.

Yes, I played the game. Hell, I even have the game. But to say that I even know a lot about the game is kind of an exaggeration and I could be very, very wrong.

Anyway, on with the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
___________________________________________

Name: Sekiro

Title: The One-Armed Wolf

Title: The One-Armed Wolf. The Shinobi of the Divine Heir.

 The Shinobi of the Divine Heir