The Girl....!

Avneet's POV:

I came to my house that I share with my best friend Jannat dropped my folder and bag and plopped on the couch of the living room with my face down.!!!

(Jannat saw me coming... She just got me glass of water and sat next to me handing over the water...)

Jannat: Another rejection.???

(I sat back and took the water....)

Avneet: Rejection.??? It's REJECTIONS.!!!!! 7 rejections in one day.!!! I am setting records day by day.!!!! (I said sarcastically)

Jannat: Patience my lady.... Patience......( she said dramatically)

(I rolled my eyes and yelled.....)

Avneet: I HATE YOU MUMBAI.!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL.!!!!!!!

Jannat: Aah.!! Don't say that..!!! You will find a job here.! Our city is very lucky.! Bollywood industry.... Television industry.... And of course our famous and our favorite...... "Knights"

(she said the last words with so much love and affection... I could literally see hearts in her eyes.... )

Avneet: Sorry who.???? Is that a new restaurant.!? Or wait... A new movie name.???

(Jannat looked at me in utter disbelief.!!)

Jannat: Knigts Avneet..... THE KNIGHTS.!!!!

Avneet: Ya... what about it.???

Jannat: Eeaahhhh..!!! Avneet.!!! The famous boy band.!!!! C'mon don't tell me you don't know them.???

(I can see frustration clearly on her face... I am sorry but I have no idea who they are.!!!!)

Avneet: Sorry.!! Never heard of it.!!

Jannat: eeee... no it...! It's THEM.!!!

Avneet: Ok ok... Them..... what about them.???

Jannat: Huh.!! You kidding right.??? Haven't you seen hoardings all around the city.?? Don't you watch news.????
They will be performing in their home city after 2 months.!!! I am dying to go to their concert.!!!

Avneet: Oh.!! Okay.

Jannat: what.??? Just that.???

Avneet: OH MY GOD OH MY HOD OH MY GOD.!!!!!
KNIGHTS
THEY WILL BE PERFORMING IN OUR CITY
CANNOT WAIT
ALTHOUGH I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING IDEA ABOUT THEM.!!!!

(I said jumping up n down n clapping dramatically and then just sat down on the couch like nothing happened)

Jannat: How could you Avneet.???

Avneet: Why are you so hurt.??? I am hurt.!! Do you know how a rejection feels... that too 7 times in a day.!! I didn't even rejected that many proposals in a day at my university.!!!

Jannat: Ya ya ya.... Of course.!!! The famous heartbreaker.!!! You are so picky Avneet.!!! But forget that. We are talking about THE KNIGHT.!!!

(Again those Knights.!!! I am done...)

Avneet: On that note I will take your leave.... Not in mood to eat.... As it is NIGHT I will be off to sleep.!!!! Good Night and have sweet dreams of your KNIGHTS.!!!!

(We both chuckled on that and I left for my room and she left for hers.....)

End of Avneet's POV