Happy Endings

Avneet: Let's start from the beginning......

Our First one on one talk:

*Flashback*

Upon entering the room Avneet stood there folding her arms by her chest as if gesturing Siddharth to speak up.....

Siddharth: *sigh* Okay listen Ms. Kaur.... I may come out as very arrogant or very tough person or say full of myself person..... But I have to keep my this image out in front of the world to protect my boys.!!! Listen...... *sighs*

(SN then bows his head low enough and brings his both hands together 🙏
Ms. Kaur.... We really desperately need you right now.... I know am asking a lot from you.... You have your dreams.... But please..... we really need your help..... please help us and I promise I will help in every way possible to achieve your dream.... None of us will ever come in your way when time comes for your dream..... Can I trust you for helping us through this tough time??

Avneet was beyond shocked.... The man who was as arrogant as earlier in front of everyone is currently asking her to help him with his head bowing and hands folded.!!!! He was right.... He can do anything for his members even if that means putting aside his ego...)

Siddharth: Also.... I will not be able to give your work your name.... Neither will I be able to give you  Jay's place in our group.... I don't wanna give any wrong hopes but you will be working as ghost writer for us.... You writing for us in place of Jay will be secret that will be just among us and will go with us until we die... also once again as I said I can't replace Jay.... I can't give his place to anyone.... I am sorry.....

(Avneet was yet again taken by surprise with his honesty.... This was the moment when Avneet decided to be there with him and help him and his members in any way possible.... Even though writing song was just a hobby... She will try her best to develop her skills and help them out till they find their member or he returns back)

*Flashback ends*

(Almost everyone present on the room gasps...)

MK: So this is what you both talked about that day???

Rohan: That's what I was wondering.... What magical wand SN flicked to make Neet agree to work with us....

(Hearing this suddenly as if hit by a rock, members stood up...... Reality hit them and Abhishek scouted near Avneet and asked....)

Abhishek: Why did you tell this in front of your parents.??? This was supposed to be our secret? What if they uses this against us.!!! (The fear was clearly visible in his words)

(Siddharth leaned back in his place and said.... )

SN: I don't think so.... They can't use the same threat again and again now will they...!!!

(He said looking at Mr and Mrs Nanda with a scoff..... Their eyes widened.... This was all new information for members.... What was going on.?? They were all completely unaware of what is happening and how all this is connected..... As if reading the confusion among members Jay spoke...)

Jay: When I left to get break and get hold of myself I came to US.... Here I knew some people as they were my friends.... I went to their place and decided to stay with them until I learn how to learn to phrase the English language in emotions to word it out properly and lay it out as our songs to break in western industry... To my luck.... One of my friend worked under Nanda's company...
I was completely unaware of it...
One day I was waiting for him in his company's cafeteria, feeling low as even though I was in US for more than 2 months I did not made any progress.... Suddenly I felt as if someone sat in front of me and set coffee in front of me who was slumping on the table...
That person talked me out and made me comfortable enough to get my worry out open to him... You know sometimes opening up to strangers is easier as you know you won't be meeting them again.... I did the same and left as it felt much better....
*sigh*
Come to few months later I returned back to Mumbai
and met Neet and told her that I will be ready soon to meet you guys... We met and everything was great... Until that unfortunate incident....