Down the hill..

: WHAT.??? FAKE.?

(A voice interrupted the trio making their heads turn towards the source of the voice and there stood a very stunned Krupali....)

Krupali: You assholes are faking this shit and making Neet's life miserable.... You fucking idiots....

Darsheel: Woah.!!!! There there now lioness..... Too much cursing in one sentence for a sweet girl like you.!!!

(Her daggers were now directed towards him and he felt to crawl in an invisible hole)

Krupali: Well what do you expect when you guys are in some deep shit like this.??? You guys fucking kidding me.???? And you...... (she pointed towards Ashnoor)

You should know your sister the most.... She will be hurt would be an understatement when she figures this all was a bloody foolish stunt for your fucking promotion of your stupid branch.!!! Are you out of your mind.?? Why would you stop Siddharth when for once he was doing something right.? Like what good that will lead to.??? At least that would more prepare her to deal with your parents... YES... YOUR parents as there's no way people like those fuckers could be her parents..... She has us... She has ME...! She has Beera..... Enough for her....

Ashnoor: Krupali please..... You are getting hyper for no reason.... I am sure we will handle this.... I wanted to get it done as early as possible and then my parents decided to come here out of no where and it's all messed up.... And you better watch your tone when you are talking... cz that was a bit rude I think...

(Krupali scoffed....)

Krupali: Heh... Ya think.??? No shit Sherlock... That's what you care about right now.??? My tone.??? You know what.?? Yes.! I M BEING RUDE.!!! Cz I have seen her suffer.... I swear Ashnoor.... I swear if she gets hurt this time because of your stupidity I will not forgive you.... Also Beera.... Better be careful cz you know how protective is he for Neet....

Darsheel: Ok ok OKAY...., cut it you two..... (he said getting between two women glaring at each other...)

Where the hell is Siddharth.??

(While everyone was arguing about this current issue... Siddharth wanted to get his head clear so he stepped out of the room and ended up in one of the balconies of the farmhouse......

Members were sitting in the living room trying to think of their way of handling the situation as they have very minimal information regarding the situation in hand. All they know is Avneet should not meet her parents....

Soon they saw Avneet walking down the stairs and as soon as she reached by the members they heard the doorbell ring.! One of the maid went to open the door where as hearing the chime Ashnoor, Bhavesh, Krupali and Darsheel ran to the living room.... Ashnoor was not ready for this.... She didn't want this to happen..... Soon maid returned with a couple who looked in middle age and dressed rich..... Avneet's facial expressions changed to very cold one where as Ashnoor started to panic..... Krupali and Bhavesh stood in front of Avneet as a shield...... Members could feel the tension in the air...)

Aman Nanda: Well hello there...... What a reunion.!! (He said looking at Avneet with a smirk, she decided to avoid giving any replies to them and started to scroll through her phone....)

Sonia Nanda: I would prefer you not to look at social media dear... You know all the fan wars and you being dragged everywhere.!! Oh I feel so bad for you... My poor baby.... (The level of fake concern in her words made the fake plants in the house more real for Avneet...)

Aman Nanda: We can help you in that you know.... That's what family is for.....

Sonia Nanda: Come... Let's have a talk and we can discuss how we can help you in this and what you can do in return....