The Past..

(The house was a chaotic mess as everyone in the house woke up late today..... They all woke up almost around 10 AM.!! But they were meant to wake up by 7 AM.....! Why?? They had an Ad to shoot..... They recently became the brand ambassador of a popular soft drink company and today they were scheduled to shoot for its new ad.! They were meant to be there by 12 PM... Currently it's 11 AM and no one is ready.! Half of them are supposed to be yet done with breakfast.! Everyone was busy doing something or the other where as Avneet was quietly watching the chaos and eating her breakfast that is milk and cereal.!

SN came downstairs while closing the buttons of his shirt in hurry and was about to grab something to eat as he still had to do his breakfast when he saw Avneet enjoying her breakfast peacefully in her PJs....... He raised his eyebrow....
And went towards her....)

SN: What are you doing.?

Avneet: Didn't you wash your eyes.??? I am eating my cereal.... That's what normal people do in the morning.......

SN: Why aren't you ready yet.?

Avneet: What.?? I am not coming today... Bhav is here so I am off...... (she said throwing her hands up in the air as if celebrating....)

Bhavesh: Aah.! Siddharth..... Come on.... Eat breakfast and let's get going.... (he said entering the living room where Avneet and Siddharth were bickering)

SN: Why is Avneet not coming with us.???

Bhavesh: I will be there Sid.! We don't need her there......(Avneet winked at Bhavesh and blew him flying kisses saying.....)

Avneet: Love you Bhav..... you are the best......

(SN just poked his tongue inside his cheek upon witnessing this.... He folded his arms seemingly annoyed and said....)

SN: As the leader of the group..... I want Avneet with us at the location....

(Avneet who was leaning on the couch enjoying the cereal shot up in shock upon hearing this....)

Avneet: Hey now.!! Why are you being mean.??? Can't you see my happiness???(she asked as if complaining)

SN: I saw how you express your happiness..!!!

(Avneet just tilted her head to understand what he was trying to say...)

Avneet: What.??? Subtitles please... half of your talks I barely understand... what do you mean SN..?? (this time SN tilted his head with a raised eyebrow..... But for a change Avneet understood why he did that....)

Avneet: Fine Fine..... Siddharth....! What do you mean "SIDDHARTH"? (She asked emphasizing on his name...)

(SN smiled being satisfied and said)

SN: I meant that you are coming with us.... Simple.!!!

Bhavesh: Since when you started to call him by his name.?(he asked getting surprised to Avneet)

SN: Last night....

Bhavesh: Whatever.! SN..! We discussed it yesterday.... I am sticking to my point....... Avneet stays here..

SN: And I am sticking to my point Bhavesh..... Relax.! Nothing to worry about.! Avneet will come with us...

(Avneet looked at them with a big question mark on her face.... Suddenly she flinched as her name was called by SN as she was lost in her thoughts....)

SN: Avneet........ stop wasting time..... go and get changed..... what will I do if my Assistant Manager won't be with me.???

Avneet: You have your Manager...... Why meeeeee.??????(she asked whining...)