Confusion..

(Soon the doorbell rang indicating Ashnoor's fiancé has arrived.... A maid was going to open the door but Avneet insisted to go and open the door.......

Avneet opened the door and was shocked to see SN standing there leaning towards the doorway frame in all his Regal self......

She was wondering how did he figured out she is at her farmhouse.?? How come he got the address?? And above all why is he here.??

She was is no mood to deal with him today so she just closed the door on his face but was blocked as SN kept his foot in between stopping her to close the door..)

SN: Now now Ms. Kaur..! This is not how you treat your guest..!!! Is it.??

Avneet: Why the fuck are you here Mr. Nigam.?

SN: Ufff..... Damn you are fierce.!!!!
Anyways I am here cz I am supposed to be here.... Now will you please excuse me.....

Avneet: You are not welcome here Mister so better retreat and get the hell out of here....

(Just then a voice interrupted them from behind Avneet....)

: Babe.....

(Avneet turned to look towards her and was shocked that she was actually looking towards SN...... She already got the hint but was not yet ready to believe it....)

Avneet: Ash...... You know him.???

(Ashnoor who came from the back door few minutes ago..... She just smiled at her sister's question and walked towards SN and linked her hand with his and pulled him inside the farmhouse.....)

Ashnoor: Di.... Meet my fiancé.... The famous idol singer and leader of Indian boy band group THE KNIGHTS.!!!! The Siddharth Nigam.!!!

(Avneet was too stunned to speak..... She could not believe her eyes that her sister is getting married with the same guy who few weeks ago claimed to have feelings for her.!!!!)

Avneet: He....... He is your fiancé.??? (The question came out as mere whisper...)

Ashnoor: Of coarse Di.!!! I wanted to make this meet and greet between you guys so long ago but the time didn't match....

SN: Thanks Noor... Nice to meet you again Ms. Kaur.! (He said forwarding his hand for handshake)

(Avneet's eyebrow crashed by looking at such unbothered Siddharth.! He is the fiancé of her little sister.!!!! The reality was hitting her now and that thought itself was making her blood boil..... Two things came in her mind..... If he was getting married to Ashnoor then why such behavior the other day.? Why did he get angry and reminded her of their past feelings when he saw Darsheel with her.?
Second.... Why is he getting married to Ashnoor.?? Was everything the act? 4 years ago was it all just act.? Was he just playing.? Or whatever he is doing right now is act.? Just to get an upper hand on her... he is deliberately getting married to her sister.?

Just mere thought of Ashnoor getting hurt by all this act of Siddharth was enough for her confused look turn into angry protective sister.....

Yes she was hurt.! Hurt that instead of apologizing Siddharth chose this path for his revenge but at the same time she was not going to let him hurt her little sister if he is not serious about her.! Her feelings for him were still there which were making her feel hurt and betrayed but her sister being used just as a tool by SN for whatever reason he is here was more important to be taken care off so she shoved away those feelings of hers deep down again and was determined to face him with a clear mindset.... Just one thing.... Ash should not get hurt.!)