Stunned!

(The whole crowd went silent all of a sudden when he asked Avneet)

Siddharth: May I?

(They can be seen on the big screen, Avneet was too confused to react, Jannat stepped in to her "BestFriend" mode and kept Avneet's hand in Siddharth's hand and said.....)

Jannat: Ofcourse.. She would love to...

(Siddharth gently holds her hand and with the most beautiful smile took her slowly to the stage and sang his last rap which is a smooth rap making her twirl in small circles while other band members did their dance routine around them..... by the time he finished his part.... They were in the middle of the stage and it was too much for Avneet.!
Lights, Music and above all everyone's attention.!!!!
She was trying to get her hand out from Siddharth's grip but he was not letting go off of her hand.!
The band members were all standing in a line with Siddharth and Avneet in the middle waving to the crowd.!!!

Avneet whispered...)

Avneet: Ummm... Excuse me mister.! If done... Can you let go off my hand.!!!?

(Siddharth was a bit taken aback but didn't let go of her hand.!!! He signaled her to come with them backstage!

She went there as she didn't have any other options left.!
As soon as they went back stage.... Avneet was shocked to see how many people which she assumed as staff came running towards the band members.... All of them were doing something or the other to make the members feel at ease.!

Finally she saw the door and was about to go when someone came in front of her.... She looked at him and saw the most friendly smile.!!!)

: Hello Miss.!!

Avneet: Hello..... umm... that's the way to get out of here right.?

: Yes.! But why are you in such a hurry.?

Avneet: Well all this was very unexpected.! But my friend must be waiting for me.! I need to go.!

: I am Mohsin Khan btw.! MK.??

Avneet: Oh.! Ok... Nice to meet you.! I am Avneet.! And on that note I will take your leave.!

MK: Wait.!!! That's it.?

Avneet: Am I suppose to say anything else.?

(MK just chuckled and handed her an envelope.!)

Avneet: What is this.?

MK: Actually we decided that who ever will be the Armor that will be picked to come on stage.! We will invite him/her to our after party.! So that's for you.!!

Avneet: I am so sorry.! But I am not an Armor.! But my best friend is.....

MK: What.??(he was shocked a bit)
Umm... then bring her too.! Ok.? Will see you soon Miss Avneet.!

(Avneet was confused and made her way to the crowd where she spotted Jaanat.!

Jannat took her away from the crowd..!)

Avneet: Why.???

Jannat: Right now.!! Every girl in this venue is your enemy.!

Avneet: And why is that.??

Jannat: You literally lived any Armor's dream....!!!! Girl.! The leader himself... Our SN himself took you on stage and sang and dance with you.??? How can anyone not be jealous.!!!!
Even I am (she made a small pouty face)

Avneet: Then you should have gone na.?? Why placed my hand in his.?

Jannat: Cz he was clearly asking you.... Not me...!