Can't Fall!!

Avneet's POV

(He still didn't let go off the hug.!! But I can feel he is much calmer than before.!! Aahh my poor heart.! What kind of weird feeling is this.?? Why my heart broke when I saw him like this.?? We are...... just........... friends right.??? ........
Yup.!! We are JUST FRIENDS.!!!!
That's why I couldn't see him like this.....
Exactly..... that's what friends are for.......
(I convinced myself thoroughly..... little did I know that my heart has already been onto a deep path that I never wanted it to follow from the start.!!!)

(Before my heart starts to beat fast thinking about some nonsense things I need to break this hug.... God why am I letting myself into such thing.....
No.... NO.!!! I won't let it happen...... This is just friends things.... That's it.!!!)

Avneet: Siddharth......(I lightly shook him....)

SN: Hmm.???

(Gawd c'mon get the hint.... Let go off me...!! He should be the last person that could affect me like this..... Why.?????)

Avneet: Umm..... You feeling better.??

SN: Thanks to you.......

Avneet: O..Okay.....(I slowly unwrapped my arms to give him an obvious hint..... but he stopped me midway....)

SN: Don't........ Can we stay like this for few more minutes...!?? Your smell......(he then nuzzled more by my neck..... Ahh.... Why are you doing this to me Siddharth.??? Why making it hard for me.????)

Lavender right.????  you smell good..... And this smell is helping me to calm down.!!!!

(He spoke this still staying in that position..... Lord have mercy on me...!!! I have been in relationships before and never have I ever felt this with any of them.!! Jesus Christ.! What have I done that you are making it harder for me to resist this guy.!!!!)

(After couple of minutes he broke the hug and looked back straight to the ocean and I exhaled in relief.... I felt like I stopped breathing for those couple of minutes.!!! God my cheeks are burning.!!! Why out of anyone my cheeks decided to blush here in front of him..!!!! What is wrong with you God.? Why you playing dirty with me.?)

(I noticed I was literally looking up at the sky when I was complaining to the God.!!! Shit Neet hide your face before The Great SN notices it or else he will get another reason to tease me.!!!

I just stood up and turned.... I feel like noticing me standing up abruptly he as well stood up....)

SN: What happened.? You good.?
(Aahhh don't mention it mister about what happened.??? I don't wanna get started with it....)

Avneet: Umm.... Let's head back.?

SN: Hmm..... Thanks by the way....
(Funny.!! He always says thanks when I am back facing him.....)

Avneet: It's okay.! I am glad you are feeling better.!!

SN: I am telling you.! It's you.! That's why I need you with me.! You never know when I will need you.! Just like today... you were not meant to come.! I insisted and you came and see..... You were the one again to help me out.... Hmm..... I believe I have a great connection with God.! He always gives me great 1st instinct.! He is in my favor..!

(Of course He is.!!! That's why He is doing this with me.!!! God seriously..... You chose him over me.???? He is Your favorite.??? I swear I am a good girl.!!! I didn't knew I was looking back up at the sky again while complaining to God and unknowingly made a pout.!!)