What did she say?

(Avneet went to Siddharth's room and knocked on his door.... In return she got loud yelling from inside by Siddharth....)

Siddharth: I SAID...... I AM NOT HUNGRY!!

(Avneet took a deep breath and yelled back with the same intensity....)

Avneet: BUT I AM....

(After few minutes she heard a click sound indicating the door was opened now but Siddharth didn't opened it for her so she decided to just go in...... When she entered the room she couldn't see Siddharth but she heard running water sound coming from the bathroom making her understand that he is taking shower..... She sat on the chair by the desk...... After some time Siddharth came out of the shower while drying his hair with his towel wearing just shorts.! Avneet's eyes widened but she immediately diverted her eyes....)

SN: You know I won't charge you to have a look at me.... (He said teasingly)

Avneet: Whatever.... C'mon.... I am hungry.... Let's eat.... (She said changing the topic.)

SN: Changing topic I see... (he said having a look at the food that Avneet got for him and his eyes widened...)

Wait! You got...... (cut off by Avneet)

Avneet: Hakkansan.

SN: That's my favorite Chinese restaurant.! You knew...!!!

Avneet: Of coarse.! I know everything about yo.... I mean everyone...

SN: Sure...(he said rolling his eyes and giving her a sarcastic smile)

Avneet: Can we just eat.... I am starving..

SN: Why.? Your DATE didn't feed you.?? (He again taunted her while grabbing the chopsticks and started to eat...)

Avneet: Seriously dude.... You are not my Boyfriend.! Stop with this act of yours....(Avneet said in rather "done" tone )

SN: Psh..... So you expect me to be all "oh so happy and giggling" when I saw you both walking hand in hand .?? After you knowing that I like you.?? Really Neet!?( he said in rather disbelief tone)

Avneet: You......(Avneet was speechless.... Her heart was pounding like crazy but she was in DENAIL stage to even pay attention to it and think about the reason why her heart is acting up like that)

Umm....... Can I ask you a question?

SN: (he could sense she is trying to change the topic so he didn't force either and just went with it...)

Go ahead....

Avneet: What will happen when Jay comes back.?

SN: What.??? Why asking so sudden? Yes I am looking for him.... But that doesn't mean that if and when he returns you can get rid of me.!!

(Avneet was surprised as she was expecting as per what he initially said when he hired her.... That he will ask her to leave when Jay comes back or he finds Jay.... but his this kinda talks was confusing her...)

Avneet: What do you mean.?

SN: I am very greedy when it comes to my team and our performance... when Jay will return back..... I will have two lyricists.... I will keep both of you..! As much as I want Jay to be back... You also know that I need you..... (They both had a small eye contact and Avneet diverted her gaze...)

Avneet: Oh.! Okay....

SN: Why all of a sudden though??? You ok.?? Do you know anything about Jay's whereabouts?