Reunion

(Avneet was sitting with her Publisher and Director and discussing about the dates and meetings they would be doing for their upcoming project when the waitress came with bottle of wine.. As Avneet was wearing white the staff to be on safe side brought white wine.! She poured the wine and was leaving when she accidently lost balance and tumbled back knocking the director's hand which had wine glass and which in turn spilled a bit.... A few drops were splashed on Avneet's suit...... Avneet closed her eyes calming herself.... She poked her cheek with the tongue and tilted her head and a sarcastic chuckle left her mouth...)

Avneet: Every-time.!!! This is a now unsaid ritual of this place.! Isn't it.....

Waitress: I...... I am sorry..... Lemme clean it for y..you.!!!!

Avneet: Don't bother! You new here.??

Waitress: Y..yes!

Avneet: No wonder.! Will you please excuse me....
(Saying this she got up from her seat and started to go towards Washroom......
Meanwhile......)

Bhavesh: Where is Siddharth.?

Faisu: He went to use the bathroom.... Not back yet....

MK: Wait..... Oh Shit.!

Bhavesh: Goodness gracious.! Neet is a complete different person now.! And him taking this long in the restroom...! Hope he is not having a.....(cut off by Abhishek)

Abhishek: What are you blabbering by yourself Bhavesh.... Go check where is that goofball.... This is not the right time for them to see each other.!

(Bhavesh stood up and was about to leave when he saw...

Avneet who was trying to check her blazer and pants if she got more places to clean so was not looking in front and from the other side SN was walking towards her as he had to reach their table but he doesn't seem normal.... He had his hair messy and a bit messy clothes.! Just a look and Bhavesh knew that he was having anxiety attack..... The worst time to have it and he won't take his medicine even though he have it but also Bhavesh didn't have that lavender spray with him.!! His palm got sweaty as he cannot do anything and within a minute Siddharth tumbled and was about to fall when Avneet got hold of him in nick of the time as if embracing him and was trying to make him stable on his feet....

The way Avneet was.... It didn't seem as if she saw who she was holding.....

Siddharth tumbled and was about to fall when a pair of hands held him and embraced him trying to help him get stable on his feet....
He didn't see the face but the embrace felt familiar and safe.... He got a nostalgic feeling.... And as if that wasn't enough.... When he held her shoulders to stand properly he could smell the same old lavender scent that would make him feel at ease.... Which gave him the feel of home.! Which was his safe place...

Siddharth tried to turn his face to have a look at her face to make sure who she was but was met with the sight of his favorite mole on the neck.!! That again reminded him of her.!!! He was now sure that she was indeed his Neet.!! As if to confirm this he heard the voice that he was dying to hear from past 4 years.....)

AK: Are you alright.? (She asked with her cold tone)

(That was it...... That voice was enough for Siddharth to let it all out..... He hugged her with all emotions that he kept on for last 4 years and out came all his tears that he held back from years....
Avneet was shocked at first as a complete stranger stumbling on her and then all of sudden him hugging her as if he didn't want her to go..! She was about to push him away when she felt wet by her neck and could hear soft sobs... Something felt very familiar to her! The feeling that she had buried in some corner of her heart were coming back.... That feeling stopped her from pushing him away.....When she understood that he was actually not just crying..... He was sobbing..!!!
Even though she has changed herself to a cold person but deep down her heart is still the same.!!
she just lightly hugged him back and patted his back and said in now a bit comforting voice...)