Date!

SN's POV

(As soon as she took my bowl, she started to walk backwards to her seat while facing me and took a spoonful of it, I was shocked! and as if that wasn't enough she said something that I would never have expected coming from her....)

Avneet: Mmmm. This is much sweeter... This is mine now.... (The FUCK???? How??? When??? Who is she?? Every person present there was shocked....)

Shivangi: Did you just???? (Ya!!! Did she just!!! The fuck is going on.... I shifted my gaze from di to her and she was now seated on her place, she was looking at me.... But this look of her is different..... Its..... Its intimidating... She then smirked and winked at me..... The Fuck!!!! I chocked and started coughing with lots of questions in my head......The hell is wrong with her? What's gotten into her.? She's been bold.!!!! Gawd I can't breathe properly.!!!

Dada came next to me and started to rub my back Vaishnavi di gave me water.... After sometime I felt a bit better... It seemed like she was done with her dessert.....)

Avneet: Alright guys.! I will take your leave now.! I REALLY enjoyed the dessert..... (she said looking at me again and winked at me AGAIN and left...... I was so confused that I don't know why I was left speechless and forgot to even react.! )

Abhishek: What happened to Avneet.??? What's going on between you two? (He asked me..... what's going on.??? That's exactly my question....)

SN: Nothing dada....

Rohan: Are you sure? (He asked teasingly)

SN: Yaaahhh!!! I don't know what's going on! Stop bugging me with such questions.... I am going to my room.... (I was so confused that I just yelled at them for just being simple tease and left to my room... What the hell is happening to me? But while I was leaving I heard Bhavesh screaming....)

Bhavesh: Clear your head by tomorrow.... Your all practice and rehearsals for the concert starts from tomorrow sharp 9 AM.... (Fuck... How the hell am I going to concentrate when Ms. kaur will be around with her this new side..... Shit its gonna be hard... I need to figure out something... I can't mess up something like this just cz of mine and her stupid behavior....

With these thoughts I entered my room and was about to sleep... But I heard a knock on my door...... What does this Bhavesh want now.?!? Set up an alarm for me by himself.!? Can't he just trust me.???? I am too lazy to get up....)

SN: WHAT.???? (I just yelled from my bed..)

: ..............

*knock*knock*

SN: I swear Bhavesh.!!! I am not a kid.... I will be there for training by 9..... Now lemme fucking sleep to clear my head of Ms. Kaur's new behavior.!!!! (I yelled again..... and again welcomed by silence and heard a knock again......)

(Oh he is gonna get one now..... I was so frustrated that I stood up from my bed and sprinted towards the door, opened it and was ready to land a punch on Bhavesh's face but saw a completely different person...... The fuck.!!!!)

(She moved her head to the side to avoid my punch as I couldn't stop myself but got misbalanced and was about fall when she caught me.!!! I turned to look towards her but could only see her beautiful neck and a tiny black mole gracing the right side of her beautiful neck....
Damn she has one sexy neck..... WHAT????? Fuck.! Noooo...!!!! I shook my head to remove all these unwanted thoughts.... This is the first time I am not ready to listen to my toxic traits.!!!
I steadied myself and she asked....)

Avneet: You ok Angry Young Man.??

SN: The hell are you doing here....? (I turned around to go back to my bed.... There is no way I am looking at her for longer..... she still has her ponytail and shorts.!!!! Fucking hell..... What a way of torture.!!!!!)