LEAP

SN: Wait a damn minute..... What did she say.?

Lady: Forget about her.... Let's go ahead with our shoot....

SN: She said she quit.!!! What.? Who gave her the permission to quit.???

(Abhishek went to SN and just said.....)

Abhishek: It's pack up..... As our Assistant Manager said... If this shoot won't go as per planned initially... Then we won't shoot....

Lady: What.??? But SN agreed..... besides she quit so she is no one now...

Abhishek: I am the director as well and BIG BROTHER of SN.! So here I am deciding.... We are not going to shoot the ad until your team agrees to go ahead with initial plan. Now will you please excuse us......

(Abhishek dragged SN who was frozen on his place along with other and left the shoot location. Bhavesh got a video message sent to him in his meeting and as soon as he opened it and watched it..... He was beyond shocked..... He immediately dialed Avneet's number but her phone was switched off.....)

(He dialed Jannat's number and luckily she picked up....)

OTP

Bhavesh: Jannat..... Avneet.... Siddharth..... (he was so flabbergasted that he was lost for his words...)

Jannat: You guys have lost all the rights to ask about Avneet.... So unless it's anything related to Faisu then call me... I will never forgive SN for what he did to Neet..... His this stupidity was shown live on social media and now is everywhere on news channels.... Wow.!! My friend helped you guys and this is what she got... Shame on you Bhavesh.. you were not able to stop that idiot friend of yours who claimed that he liked Avneet....!!!!!
Bullshit..!
Ask him to stay away from my sight or else Knights will lose their leader to a very painful death....

Also before you ask

No, I don't know where she is.... I hope she is by your house....

Also..... now as it's all over the news and social media..... You know.....

HE IS COMING.......

(She said that and disconnected the call)

Bhavesh: Shit shit shit shit.!!!

(He practically ran out of the building and drove towards their house....)

(Members were the first ones to get there and as soon as they got there, MK ran towards Avneet's room.... And here in the living room Siddharth is surrounded by his members....)

Rohan: What the fuck was that.???

Faisu: I thought you were just making her jealous... But you went too far bro.... How could you.??

Abhishek: Siddharth..... Tell me this all was your both plan to get rid of that lady.... I know you can never do that.... You never disrespect a woman.... Then this was Our Avneet... Ain't now way you should even imagine to do that.... That's not how our mom raised us.... Come on now... call her an end this drama.... It seems way too real....

SN: Dada.... Please.... It doesn't seem... it is real... and for God's sake.... She is not that innocent ok... She went behind our back and gave that Neil the songs that she wrote for us!!! How could she..??

: WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT SHE WAS DOING THAT.???

(They heard loud shout of Bhavesh from the door way and he dashed towards SN and grabbed his collar....)

Bhavesh: Who the fuck told you han.???

SN: Leave me Bhavesh.... And I myself saw in the video... She was giving Neil her diary... Leave me... let me show you your best friend's real face.....