Genius!

Siddharth's POV

(I pulled out from the hug but I kept a hold on her hands..... I don't know why..? I wasn't still stable.... For some unknown reason the way she helped me.... The way she took care of my anxiety attack not only gained a huge respect from me but a type of trust as well.... I never trust anyone so easily.... But her being there for me.... I feel like trusting her.!

I thought she will yank away her hands as we actually don't share that good bond or I can say we don't even like to see each other with normal expressions forget about having a normal bond.! But she didn't...... she let me hold her hands for few minutes.... Then she looked around, I followed her gaze and could see that the staff and my members were looking at us and I believe looking at me getting normal... they will be approaching us soon.., Fuck I am screwed.!!

Shit.!!! What am I gonna say.???

Suddenly she pulls out one hand from my grip and took out something from her purse.!!

What is it.???

She took a bite and threw it in the plate behind me on the table....

What.???

Did she had to eat a cookie right now.??? And why would she throw cookie eaten by her in the plate.???

Suddenly we were surrounded by the staff and their boss along with Riya..... I could see my members were on the left side of me.....

I am screwed.!! I don't know what to say..... Shit I am never like this but this unexpected anxiety attack caught me off guard and now I am screwed....

I looked at Avneet...... I still have a hold of her one hand.... I don't know I don't feel like letting go of her hand and even she isn't leaving my hand.... It feels safe...!!!)

Boss: What happened SN.??? Have never seen you like this..!! Did any question of our audience made you uncomfortable and gave you this panic attack.???
(I can feel the smirk appearing on his face.... Of course.! This will be "The Big News" for his channel..... before I could say anything Avneet stood up still holding my hand.....)

Avneet: Panic Attack.??? What the hell are you talking about Mr. Ujjwal Chaudhry.!!

(Oh shit.! She took his full name.!! She is Mad Mad......
I looked up at her and if looks could kill.... The way she was looking at him, he would have died 10 times by now.... But why.???)

Avneet: I understand a nice spicy scoop is all you want... But putting this utter nonsense and using these words for manipulating the current situation.???? Seriously.??? Using YOUR mistake as an excuse to make it as a juicy headline.!!!!
How steep can you get.???

(Oh shit she snapped hard.!!!! I could see the shocked faces of everyone......
What the hell is she doing.???)

Boss: Ms. Avneet..... Watch what you are saying..???

Avneet: You watch what you are saying Mister.! I haven't even started yet.! I told you to take care of the snacks.... Didn't I???

(Snacks.??? Why is she bringing snacks in between.??)

Boss: And I did so..!

Avneet: *scoff* Yeah right.!! Then what was "PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE" doing in the plate.????

(WHAT.???? A PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE.?????
Why the hell she yelled that out loud.??? What is she trying to do.???)

(I just stood up as a reflex but instantly regretted as I felt dizzy but Faisu who was next to me supported me.....)

Boss: A..... P..Peanut B...butter .......(cut off by Avneet...... Shit..... she made him stutter......)

Avneet: Cookie...... You know SN is allergic to Peanut Butter..... I told you to get rid of those cookies then why was it mixed with the other cookies on the plate.????