She is different!

Avneet's POV

All: You know him.???
(They all asked standing up from their positions and at the same time.... Talk about being in sync.!!!)

Avneet: Umm.! Ya.! Geez.!! Why you all are being so dramatic.?? Like my all answers or gestures are getting such a dramatic response from you all.!!! ( I finally spoke what I was observing since I walked in the room...)

SN: Dramatic.??? Seriously.?? (He scoffed)

Avneet: Of coarse.!!! From me not being your fan, or not being so excited to meet you all, or what did they say that "I survived your intense stare" to me being ok if you used my song and now about Vijay.!!!
Do you all need any more examples.???

SN: Wow.!! By not being a fan of ours.... you watch us in this detail.... I wonder when you will be our fan how much details you would be observing.....(he said leaning towards her with his smirk and raising an eyebrow....)

(Avneet just took a step back and said....)

Avneet: Listen..! I will take your leave now.! I don't think I signed up for this.!!

SN: Hey.! I didn't ask you to leave yet.!!

Avneet: And who are you to stop me.???

(Before the things between SN and Avneet gets worse MK intervene)

MK: Ok Ok Ok.... Time out both of you.!!! Avneet please.!!! Listen to us and then make your decision.! We are really in need of a lyricist right now and you are our only hope.!!!

Avneet: MK..... I am sorry.! I understand what you are going through but believe me.! I am not a lyricist.! I am a writer that too for plays.!! I can't write songs.!!!! Okay I will just be honest.! I wrote that song when I was going through a phase of my life.! Also when my mind was not working to write the next part of my play.! I scribbled the words that came in my mind when my friends helped me out to go through my tough times.!

That's all.... You can't put your career on a writer like me who has zero knowledge about music and songs... Forget about writing them...
(I said apologizing.... But I had to tell them that can't do this.... There is no way....)

Avneet's POV ends

SN's POV

(As soon as she said those words I was taken aback... This girl is just full of surprises.. So she was denying to write songs for us not because of her ego but for our own good!!! seriously??? How can she be so honest and genuine....

MK is still trying to convice her but looks like she is not in state of mind to agree.... Alright... That's enough... I need to step in as a Leader..! I can't let my group suffer.... I straighten my poster and went to them and tapped on MK's shoulder...)

SN: I will take it from here...

MK: Sid....

SN: Trust me... I got this.... (I put my hand on his shoulder assuring him... I have to do this as a leader... I then turned towards her and said..)

SN: Ms. Kaur.... Can I have a talk with you? (Her facial expression changed to a surprised one... Hehe.. I am sure she wasn't expecting this professionalism from me after looking my that side... Well... the world is aware of only this side of mine... That's what matters... The real me stays in our house and with my members.. I have no idea why the hell I showed my Real side to her in the first meet itself..... I was pulled out of my thoughts when she waved her hand in front of my face...)