Cold Hearted Writer!

At Knights residence

(Everyone is silently eating their dinner while going through their upcoming tight schedule of World Tour.....

The schedule is as follows:

Everything about their World tour is been planned and they all will be leaving tomorrow early morning starting from NYC USA.... They have 3 day concert in NYC next they will fly to LA where they will be appearing on a talk show with some other guests promoting their new album and tour "Make it Right"'

After that they will be performing in London, UK a one day concert, followed by them having one day concert in Melbourne, Australia and lastly finishing the world tour by one day concert in Tokyo, Japan. They will be heading back to US after their last concert for personal reasons.

They all left for US under high security and immense cheering of fans who came at the airport.

The first day of Concert......

Their first ever concert overseas....
It indeed nerve wrecking...
Everyone is nervous as hell.... SN being the leader keeping his tough face.... Was going through with his members... Explaining them to not stress out, not overdo the choreography and preserve their energy but still giving their best performance....

After doing so.... They were waiting for the final call by the staff who were checking the final set up of the stage....

Bhavesh saw SN was again having anxiety attack.....

He went to him and gave him his medicine but like always he denied to take them....)

Bhavesh: Just take your medicine this once.... For how long are you going to torture yourself.?
Not taking medicine since last 4 years....
Covering up the bruises since the day she....(SN cut him off...)

SN: Bhavesh..... Let's not talk about the useless stuff.... We are about to perform our first international concert..... (He sees the staff waving which was their cue to go on the platform which will emerge on the stage in front of the thousands of ARMORs waiting for them)

Alright.... Time to go.... Wish us luck.....

(and he leaves from their when Bhavesh sighs....)

(While the boys are performing on stage giving their best show.... Bhavesh couldn't stop but think how these past 4 years have been.... Although it seems all good and happy from the outside as all the members have been accepted by their fans with their better halves...! And even members started to get normal with each other after that incident it took them a while but eventually they all started to get back to normal.... But only one suffering silently while getting unnoticed by anyone was SN.!!

He stopped taking his medications for anxiety/panick attacks... instead he just lets himself suffer through that situation until it subsides on its own.... He stopped eating pancakes which he made for the first time as their breakfast when Avneet started to live with them.... He also have stopped going and eating from his favorite ice cream shop and Chinese restaurant..... He often has difficulty sleeping.... To fight the sleepless nights he will always end up kick boxing and eventually will be sent to Avneet's room by Bhavesh.... He will just go sit by the bed and take the pillow and hug it.... It smells like lavender.... The scent of Avneet that always calmed him down... Bhavesh came to know about it and every other day would go in Avneet's room and spray the exact same lavender scent on bed and pillow cz he knew that is the only thing that can help SN lead to peaceful sleep.!

That is why it shook him when SN decided to go ahead and agree to meet with the youngest daughter of the CEO of the celebrity wedding planner company The Nandas daughter AK.! None of the members have  any information about her... Only SN had couple of virtual meetings with her and after couple of online meetings.... They both mutually decided to give it a try as it will be beneficial for both professionally as well....