You WHAT.???

(They were still sitting by the pool.... No one spoke anything but the silence was not awkward.....)

SN: Umm..... Can I ask you a favor.?

Avneet: Hmm... (She hummed still staying in the same position)

SN: Neet...... Please don't go on date tomorrow with Lucky....

(Avneet lightly chuckled and just turned her head to look towards him without changing her position....)

Avneet: Why.???

SN: I don't want you to go.. (He said without looking at her)

Avneet: Is this the reason of your weird reaction when I.... (Cut off by SN)

SN: Then what do you expect? Why would you ask him out when I am available.? (He asked while sulking again)

Avneet: I didn't want to go out with you that's why...

SN: But whyyyy.??? (Now he was whining)

Avneet: God you are succha baby..... (She said with a small laugh and was about to stand up but SN pulled her back holding her wrist making her sit back again but a bit closer to him....)

SN: Wanna know what this baby can do.??? (He asked raising his one eyebrow)

Avneet: I know exactly what this baby can do.... That's why I am going with Lucky.....

SN: Neet please....

Avneet: *sigh* Siddharth..... We both know.... We don't want this feeling.... Please let's just stay as we are.... Healthy Flirting is good for both of us..! And let's not get ahead of it.... I really don't want to go on that path again.....

SN: (he paused for a minute)

*sigh* What if I say I want to.....

(He said getting serious all of a sudden making Avneet's eyes go wide)
(Avneet was shocked.... She backed off a bit and looked at him....)

Avneet: You hearing yourself.? Just out of jealousy and to stop me from going on a date with Lucky... You are saying this now.??? Seriously Siddharth.??? It's not a joke.!!

SN: I am not joking Neet.... I...... *sigh* (cut off by Avneet....)

Avneet: What is this sudden change SN.??? We were here to get my mind off of Jannat...... And here you are just joking around with this kinda behavior..... What's wrong with you.??? We are not bound to one another SN.... Neither questionable nor answerable..... Let's just keep it that way... We were both on same page right.????

SN: Stop calling me SN will you.??? And about this sudden change.... Well all I can say is it's not sudden.... I always felt different around you... My feelings for you are always extreme.... Weirdly everyone in the group noticed the change in my behavior including me...... But I was the one who kept on denying.....

Avneet: Then just keep going with denying for God's sake Siddharth..... We both don't want to be in serious relationship..... So let's just be like that.... Why are you all of a sudden......(cut of by SN)

SN: It's not sudden Neet.!!! I am just accepting it what it has been between us from the beginning...... (he said this a bit louder....)
C'mon don't act as if you never felt the spark between us.!!! Today when I saw you breaking when Jannat was here..... I felt as if I am being betrayed..... I was feeling your pain Neet.... For the first time in my life I lost my cool in front of a girl and that too it was Jannat...... Yes I accept I was in denial but after what happened today..... I really want to give it a try....... I........(he paused)
I really like you Neet......
(As soon as he said that Avneet stood up...)